SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Zoomin'DForeign's Unban Appeal

Zoomin'DForeign

Your ingame Name: Zoomin'DForeign

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69310712

Date / Time of Ban: 09-14-17 16:15

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Kev

Reason for ban (if known): Fail RP/Harassment

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: My offence was not ban worthy.

• Angry 2

Your thread that you made earlier was closed so I'm not sure how well this is going to turn out for you but I'm here to tell you again what i said earlier.

Harassment wise, I'm not sure if there are many  witness but as a fact I know for myself that almost every single time you're on Roleplay you always have to put in some sort of Rudeness to me or just straight up harass me then you proceed to disconnect straight away to probably avoid anything happening to you. (If you're going to be rude, At least be a man about it)

FailRP Let me tell you again, First of all on the other thread skyprah stated that he was literally on when it happened so obviously he saw you disconnect but I was the one that knew why (Because i gave you a check because someone snuck into KZPD to give you an item which i saw in your inventory and verbally told you was a lock-pick so you disconnected straight away after i found out.)

Second time FailRP'ing was in the big bank when you were caught with another person taking money from the safe so which we taze you because its our job to punish the people that do wrong as a Police officer.

Now I'm not sure why you're complaining that your ban is 1 Week long, You have had 2 bans prior this this so obviously it'll get progressively worse because rule breaking is a big thing not just something you think you can get a short ban and proceed to do the same thing again. Because rule breaking has consequences and you're lucky that it hasn't gotten to the point where you get Permanently Banned due to repeated offences

I do not make the final decisions like I have told you but I'm here to give you my understanding of the situation which i have told you already on steam.

- Kevin

17 hours ago, Zoomin'DForeign said:

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: My offence was not ban worthy.

Lol what 

At least give it a few days and actually be sorry or something...
Your actions are banworthy and as kevin stated this has been progressive and all your bans have been higher and higher. I would stop whining and actually serve the sentence... Like really? "Not ban worthy" no need to dig yourself a deeper hole.

lmao who thinks failrp and harassment isn't banworthy.. smh. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

16 hours ago, Zoomin'DForeign said:

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haHAA 

Nice one...
How immature are you? Let me rephrase that for someone of your age...
Are you like 6?

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

9 minutes ago, Zoomin'DForeign said:

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haHAA 

He obviously doesn't take it seriously that he got banned, Should he even be unbanned if hes like this

-rep broke many rules in the past when I was not recording or when I was I had no sound audio

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

4 hours ago, ninja2k said:

-rep got banned coz of this kid he logged in a robbery so i waited outside his door. and i got banned for it

So Rule 10. Do not kill rule breakers, instead announce/contact an admin. In your case you didn't kill him but you did also door camp which isn't allowed so i understand why you had a ban for it

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

So Rule 10. Do not kill rule breakers, instead announce/contact an admin. In your case you didn't kill him but you did also door camp which isn't allowed so i understand why you had a ban for it

I killed him and got banned for rdm/door camping lel but still -rep wait the week bro

Charli D'amelio is hot

On 9/15/2017 at 10:17 PM, Zoomin'DForeign said:

ninja r u high it was my friend hi who logged not me. Alzheimers

Alzheimers is a very serious condition that I do not have please don't accuse people of severe and harsh conditions that people do not have.

Edited by ninja2k
I dont know how to type
  • Angry 1

Charli D'amelio is hot

On 9/17/2017 at 3:43 PM, ninja2k said:

Alzheimers is a very serious condition that I do not have please don't accuse people of severe and harsh conditions that people do not have.

Yet you say people have cancer or should get cancer. Stop playing the victim card.... Hypocrite

2 hours ago, Zoomin'DForeign said:

Yet you say people have cancer or should get cancer. Stop playing the victim card.... Hypocrite

On 17/09/2017 at 3:43 PM, ninja2k said:

Don't post rubbish in the unban appeal.

Also, this ban expires tomorrow.

The punishment given to you I thought was reasonable but that's not why I'm commenting. I'm commenting to help you stop yourself from getting banned as you have been banned 3 times in 2 months. Now to stop yourself from getting banned again, I think reading the rules thoroughly would be a great start as that knowledge is essential (even if you have read them, read them again as there is always something  new to learn). Also don't start beef with others as it can get you into quite a pickle. One example is a few weeks ago when I started to play RP again, I killed SpinnA in a public area for taking my weed. Because I've had great experiences with him in the past and also didn't fight the fact that I rdmed,  he forgave me nearly instantly. Knowing SpinnA, he wouldn't usually do that and would've made a report.

I hope you get something from this :)

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

12 hours ago, Zoomin'DForeign said:

i do my dude?

• Angry 1

Charli D'amelio is hot

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic