SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ExoticRage's Ban Request

SpinnA

Your Ingame Name: SpinnA

Thier Ingame Name: ExoticRage

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102746332

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: My gang and I mugged someone (Sky) then Exotic pulled out a gun and killed me even though he isn't in the same gang as Sky (you will see in video). SORRY FOR BAD QUALITY ON VIDEO!

Proof / Evidence: https://youtu.be/75OXeILWzLE

clearly skyjr was not in exoticrage gang so therefore exotic had no right to kill spinna so exoticrage should get a ban for rdm and fail rp but for skyjr i dont know about him

It was a small ass mistake sky was in my gang but when I was banned he left for some reason and I did not know sky left the gang and after that, I invited him back

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Alright well after some talking, Exotic rage clearly knew that he made a mistake. We came to the agreement that he would replace Spinna's Desert Eagle with 15 Bullets.

At least it ended well and hopefully this mix up doesnt happen again :)

It was a very small mistake on my part I replaced he's gun 

@SpinnA You should have talked to me before making a ban request on a small mistake (:

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

16 minutes ago, ?????????? said:

It was a very small mistake on my part I replaced he's gun 

@SpinnA You should have talked to me before making a ban request on a small mistake (:

Not trying to bitch but he did, in the set you were toxic as, and it wasnt possible to talk to you. Kev had to kick you cause of your salt level. He did try.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

LOL can u show full recording like the part when kableb said u cant tell me to go back un less is rob and sp1n calls rob and even though he was already robbing me with lethiem 

So he robbed is less than 45 mins or wat ever it is now.

Please so the full recording.

• Like 1

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

1 hour ago, perma said:

LOL can u show full recording like the part when kableb said u cant tell me to go back un less is rob and sp1n calls rob and even though he was already robbing me with lethiem 

So he robbed is less than 45 mins or wat ever it is now.

Please so the full recording.

I said this is a rob on you xD because he said u can't tell me to move unless your actually mugging someone..

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic