SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

zaydd's Unban Appeal

zaydd

Your ingame Name: zaydd

Server you were banned / muted on?: 1v1

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:214860723

Date / Time of Ban: 14/09/2017

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Nope.

Reason for ban (if known): Threatening to drop another players personal information on my website.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I'm sincerely sorry for what i said to that player, and i'm able to look over it and promise i wont do it again, it was a stupid mistake and i should have never threatened him with anything like that, even though i wasn't being serious my ban was justified. i really find your servers fun, and if i do get a second change i can assure you that this will not happen again. i'll happily apologize to the player.

Thanks admins, i hope you read this and take this seriously, not lightly, i'm genuinely looking to get unbanned, this wont happen again.

Threatening to reveal personal information about others is a huge thing and isn't looked upon lightly.

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

1 hour ago, Mtb said:

Threatening to reveal personal information about others is a huge thing and isn't looked upon lightly.

Indeed, i'm really stupid for saying that, it was a shitty mistake and im happy to look past it and say sorry, it wont happen again.

Accepted.

Your should be unbanned now. Just note if you are caught threatening to reveal personal information about others again, you will not have another chance for an unban.

closed. 

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic