SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] Oracle | Static 's Moderator Application

Legacy

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: Oracle | Static

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:214564613

Description of Yourself: My name is Sam and i am from Sydney, NSW. I consider myself to be quite funny and love to make other people laugh, But if there is a certain matter that requires me to be serious i will do so. I currently attend a selective academic school and play rugby league for the Camden Rams on an early Saturday morning. I have alot of experience in gaming and have been playing PC since 2013, My nationality is half Australian and half Irish.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 5days 4hour

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I am basically on all the time weather it is a weekday or the weekend, I can be on weekdays from 4pm-9pm (Due To School) and weekends from 12pm-4am, So i am basically nocturnal.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: 

ExoticRageSmartB, SuperSoc

Players vouching your application?:

• Tommo
  • Marli M8
  • Grass
  • MilkMan
  • TheSneakyMan
  • Toxic Regen

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I want to help moderate the server and do many tasks such as handling chat disputes, punishing rule-breakers, and defending the server from any other possible threatening ways that may come. Multiple times I've been on, the load of players can not be handled by the small team of staff. On some occasions, there was actually no staff online leaving a whole server for 'trolls' to abuse. I've fully read the rules and I feel like due to my experience with other communities, I'd be an amazing asset, from developing, to moderating, etc. I'm always constantly on CS:GO, I currently have 800+ hours game time on CS:GO (Including Main Account). I will put this spare time into Kill-Zone Gaming, bettering the server in any possible way I can. I wish too make the community cleaner of rule breakers in any possible way I can. I'm an extremely experienced coder so I hope if one day I could reach the high ranks, there would be opportunities for me to help the community in further ways, such as coding/developing in anyway I can.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I bring Great qualities and try to show Initiative to the KZG Community. I enjoy making people laugh and having a great time with new/old members. When newcomers join the server, I try my best to teach them how to play and what the rules are to the best of my ability. I tend to show these qualities:

• Honesty
  • Happiness
  • Respect
  • Polite Manner
  • Confidence
  • And im Emotionally open and Love to be around people.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by Oracle | Static
Adding Self Qualities

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

+rep Great guy, Would love to see him become moderator and see him take action on the server

Edited by Toxic Regen

+rep He likes grass so not such a bad guy. Would love to see him become moderator and see him take action on the server. Would be a great moderator and is good at enforcing rules

Edited by Grass

+rep He a great candidate for the role of Moderator. He helps out newcomers, and explains the rules thoroughly. Good luck! 

Edited by tommo 㟼

I am new to the server and he had helped me out and explained all the rules and regulations perfectly, Would be great mod.

+REP

Edited by SpudMan

+REP This guy is the legend. 1 Or 2 Weeks ago I joined the server and some new player joined and this legend Welcomed him and told him the rules of the KZG Combat Surf Server. This guy will 100% fit this job. GOODLUCK

Great Role Model

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

On 29/09/2017 at 2:16 PM, Bubble said:

Stuck around a couple days as a "returning player" then disappeared again.

Agreed he came on sever played for a couple days they bang hes gone???

-rep            Changing to +rep didnt know we was on cruise/holiday he is mature knows rules and would be great for job!

Edited by perma

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

+rep Oracle you are polite and greeting new players to KZG I only see you on JailBreak but you have the potential to be a future Admin.

Oracle Best of luck 

KILLSwiTch

s1uau9wdmlox.gif

Edited by KILLSwiTch
  • Thanks 2

Oracle Shows a level of maturity on the server, he's a great person once you start to meet him, good reputation to apply for the role!

+REP

Good Luck 

~Lad

Oracle has demonstrated a willing to help out others on the server with problems and inclined others to follow rules on the server since returning to the server, he is also very mature while on the server. i believe he would do well as a moderater to represent the server and enforce the rules as part of the combat surf staff team. +REP Good luck

I know you know the rules and that you help enforce them but I am a little bit unsure of whether or not you will be active due to your recent period of being inactive. +/- Neutral

• Like 3

Cheers;

SmartB

4 hours ago, SmartB said:

I know you know the rules and that you help enforce them but I am a little bit unsure of whether or not you will be active due to your recent period of being inactive. +/- Neutral

I'm not really sure what you mean by being "inactive" I'm always on. Anyway thank you for your opinion.

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

+rep hes a good guy to play with and is great with helping new people to the sever, I enjoy playing witb him because he is nice to most people on the sever, I think he would be perfect for the moderator role.

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

First of all,

There are way too many grammar mistakes. For example you made the mistake i instead of I way too many times, you've written 4days it's suppose to be "4 days". You've not gone into enough detail in your quality's and now we know where you live. (I would get rid of that part unless you want the man that broke into someones house took a girl out of bed and punched her today, to come for you)

Overall you'd make a horrible mod.

Thanks for your time and your credits.

BigrB9bjT.png

Edited by Brainn cancercouncil.com
Big Green Plus Rep

• My Name is Tito locked this topic