SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

rich homie JoeBro's Unban Appeal

rich homie JoeBro

Your ingame Name: rich homie JoeBro

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40064371

Date / Time of Ban: 10:11 pm /9/12/17

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Thrasher

Reason for ban (if known): Honestly am unsure, considering my last unban request was very unfairly denied and closed without any real reasoning or conversation on why, thought I'd make another one. I THINK the reason I got banned is because I called Thrasher homeless in rp because he was a garbage man, then followed him for less than 30 seconds talking on the mic basically calling him homeless again, he then warned me and banned me within the same 10 seconds. (According to Thrasher this isn't the reason). (He also banned me from teamspeak permanently)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Now that Thrasher is no longer on the admin team and can't completely shut down my entire post with no conversation or real reasoning what so ever, I feel like the punishment for the offence is far greater than it should've been. I copped a 1 month ban for calling someone homeless before a mute, or even a real warning was issued. Would love a second chance or even just a reduced ban because a month is a bit steep :/. ty ty

Obviously there is more behind this then you calling him homeless because thrasher would'nt ban you like that.

Also Thrasher still is a respected member of the community so he can still have a say in something like this.

@THRASHER Probs should see this since you banned him

His reasoning is me joining the server to "Cause trouble and troll" when it wasn't and all I did for him to think this was call him homeless.
I've heard he has banned people for much less so it doesn't surprise me.

You were banned for being toxic.

I trust Thrasher and so do all the other staff members and he was a senior member of staff so i dont see why he would need to lie over something like this. 

I'm not saying he is lying, I'm saying he is overreacting. Look at how he handled my last two unban requests, literally no discussion whatsoever not even a real reason, he himself knows the ban was ridiculous thats why he didn't even give reasoning behind it. 

It has been evident time and time again, from his previous bans and mutes, that Thrasher gives out punishment based on his own reasoning and motives. If someone calls him bad, he bans them for being toxic; it's just the type of person he is. I am not sure if there is a demo reel for Roleplay, but if there is maybe @skyprah can have a look at it to see Thrasher's reasoning behind this ban.

Of course, this may just be all made up and he banned you for a good reason, I don’t know I wasn't there so I don’t want to point any fingers.

Even if the ban was justified, it is your first ban, I don’t think the reasoning of being "Toxic" expresses a 1 month first-time ban.

Just my opinion, I wasn't there, nor do I have any say in the outcome of your ban, just basing this of assumptions.

the end.

hsn7VEU.jpg

You just agreed with me that he overreacts and bans as he pleases. I imagine with his recent use of the forums and the shots he has taken I doubt Thrasher will overlook this, he would have avoided it anyway because he can't instantly close it like he was doing before, because he knows he is wrong. 

Edited by rich homie JoeBro

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic