SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Rigby attempted ddos

shanehehexd

righto as a new member of this community i am unsure of how to structure this.

a kid named rigby asked me to add him on surf a couple minutes ago and when i added him the man had the audacity to send me this message

乡 Rigby: Bro listen to this song xD from an old disney star dood xDDD Copyhttps://grabify.link/RKF0CQ

now he is denying this saying oh ye a mate sent it to me and i dont know what grabify is and all the other garbage.

tell me why this man would specifically add to send me a song of a disney star that his mate sent to him with the address grabify, thats right he wouldnt

steam id: STEAM_0:0:85619611

once again boys im unsure if this is the correct way of doin it give ya boy a heads up if i did it wrong

this boy is a experienced player of kzg he knows he shouldnt have done it and with this ip i am sure he would have ddosed me, smh people like this need to be removed from the community caus who knows, next he could be bootin the servers 59c4ce6c0f7a5_Screenshot(633).thumb.png.be63176a1a611104cc3eaede7786cece.png

i am warning everyone to not type that grabify link or ur ip is going straight to rigby and he will likely hit ya off.

Maybe it's a bit far fetched to call this attempted DDoS as there is no evidence that this person would've DDoS'd you. What this person was doing was phishing (or attempting to) which is still illegal and dangerous to the victim. I'm gonna go with a +rep for the fact that there is no place for phishers or any scammers in KZG.

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

25 minutes ago, JaTheBest123 said:

Maybe it's a bit far fetched to call this attempted DDoS as there is no evidence that this person would've DDoS'd you. What this person was doing was phishing (or attempting to) which is still illegal and dangerous to the victim. I'm gonna go with a +rep for the fact that there is no place for phishers or any scammers in KZG.

well I link can find your ip address and its very sketchy 

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

15 hours ago, Macgregor said:

well I link can find your ip address and its very sketchy 

I think you misunderstood what I said. I still think that this deserves a ban but it is not attempted DDoS.

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

17 hours ago, shanehehexd said:

try my best brother planned out every single tab before taking that screenshot you also missed the Liberal complain tab i had open, smh

smh naga

Grabify IP Logger +rep

Grabify IP Logger helps you track who has clicked your links. Track IP addresses, find IPs from Facebook, Twitter, friends on other sites.

Charli D'amelio is hot

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic