SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

RENSTAR?(was this when i was banned)'s Unban Appeal

mustbecheating

Your ingame Name: RENSTAR?(was this when i was banned)

Server you were banned / muted on?: Easy Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:116105827

Date / Time of Ban: 09-15-17 22:07

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Renstar

Reason for ban (if known): Grow the fuck up

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Had a good chat with renstar on discord and he said that it is ok for me to come back to the easy surf server.

Blinky and I have had a good discusion on discord I could hear the sincerity in his voice . He understands and knows why he was banned after his last warning. It's been a while now and I believe he is ready to come back to KZG after our discussion. Though I do have a warning, I WILL NOT tolerate such toxicity again, so I urge you to keep a clean act in the server. 

I approve his unban

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pulseey/

STEAM_0:1:116105827

q7FvjV2.png

Accepted.

23 minutes ago, | Rensta | said:

Blinky and I have had a good discusion on discord I could hear the sincerity in his voice . He understands and knows why he was banned after his last warning. It's been a while now and I believe he is ready to come back to KZG after our discussion. Though I do have a warning, I WILL NOT tolerate such toxicity again, so I urge you to keep a clean act in the server. 

I approve his unban

Thanks once again @| Rensta |:)

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic