SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SALSA's Unban Appeal

SALSA

Your ingame Name: SALSA

Server you were banned / muted on?: Easy Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:189679904

Date / Time of Ban: 09-28-17 21:50

Admin that banned or muted (if known): | Rensta |

Reason for ban (if known): Dont Come Back and You Dont belong here

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: because it was a first time offense mute, 19 years for abuse just because it was directed towards your E-Girl is quite unfair especially for a first time offense, stop trying to be a white night and follow the admin code of conduct!

You purposely come into the server to start beef. You target me directly, trying to provoke me which I didn't buy into. Then you went and tested me even harder on purpose. You know what you said, why would I let you speak again without coming here to justify your actions?

First of all you didn't get Banned, so choose the correct title. 

Secondly, I'm going to need a better reason, honestly saying that it was your first time doesn't exempt you from what was said. The mute will be downgraded to 7 days. 

Follow the rules, don't try to bait me or the players, and definitely do not abuse players the way you did. 

Denied but changed from Perm mute to 7 Day

q7FvjV2.png

• My Name is Tito locked this topic