SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

MS PAINT COMP

Black Chef

Dear KZG Artists,

Welcome to the KZG Art Gallery, using exclusively MS Paint you are to create a work of art basing off of the theme "KZG" .

Let your inner Picasso shine, all pieces must be submitted in the comments by October 31st with a separate post to vote for the winner starting on the 1st of November with voting ending on the 15th of November.

Prizes: Winner will receive 25k Raffle Tickets and a $5 steam item of their choice. 

Lacking inspiration? Here's some examples.

https://imgur.com/a/pBauL

Get Painting :explody_parrot:

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

5 hours ago, stratex said:

Can we make multiple entries?

Yes but only one which you pick will be put on the second page post to win the prize.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Don’t have paint and cannot download it :((

I might be able to participate if I get my PC this weekend, if not, perhaps next weekend. I hope I make it in time! 

hi im zazer and i dont play csgo anymore

My  CS:GO Stats                                                                    My Jailbreak Stats

graphic.png 35292_1002.png

My ScoutsandKnivez Stats                                                              My Steam Stats

26464_601.png 76561198264631993.png

I might be able to participate if I get my PC this weekend, if not, perhaps next weekend. I hope I make it in time! 

My  CS:GO Stats                                                                    My Jailbreak Stats

My ScoutsandKnivez Stats                                                              My Steam Stats

Wtf, my phone glitched. For some reason it posted that multiple times... Sorry!! I can’t figure out how to delete it :((

Hopefully it doesn’t post this one more than once...

Wtf, my phone glitched. For some reason it posted that multiple times... Sorry!! I can’t figure out how to delete it :((

Hopefully it doesn’t post this one more than once...