SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Saylemonplease ban please

kidx

So a guy on MM by the name Saylemonplease abuses people every day he does'nt just abuse he breaks rules map breaks and reconnect what he is most known for. I think he is on high watch by some of the admins like Krizzi, Knight and Tear but when an admin is not on he likes to do what ever he wants. I only got pics of abuse but im sure some admins can confirm! To the abuse at about 10:15 Saylemonplease start to abuse younger players like he does and targeted them for the rest of the map and every time they kill him he would say something like you cunt or fuck you or even fuck off I think personally he needs a ban as he breaks rule way to much I have catched him reconnect but didnt get screenshots and Knight or Krizzi could confirm that.
cheers, Pepsi or Moes ;)

Everyone has bad days and it seems as though you've just picked the times he has a bit of a rage. If this is directed to yourself, I would suggest that you ask him to stop and if he doesn't further consequences can be applied.

NksF4lc.png

Do It For Pepsi then tell us on ts or tell us on steam u got me krizziii and tear on steam theres no need to post it on the forums

I do not think posting a ban request for a small thing like this is neccessary. Ban requests should be severe, such as hacking, mic spamming constantly and advertising. However if this person is verbally attacking a certain individual severely, contact me asap. Bullying is not tolerated.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Hang on a sec what about when I was on last time u didn't tell
Me instead I went to the forums and saw ur ban request

I think a lot of new gen admins and players dont understand what an admin is supposed to do.. there are steps.. I personally deal with shitheads this way every time they repeat a mistake because at the end we are not here to execute people we are players like you who want to enjoy the game and keep it friendly between everyone we don't want to scare players from playing in our servers:

warn verbally - slap - warn to kick - kick - temp ban

Don't tell admins what to do just show them and they should know what to do. if trial admins are reading this please do the same I saw a couple of trial admins taking action without warning this last weekend.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search