SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

BuLLee trump for pres

BuLLee

Current ingame name : BuLLee

What server are you applying for? : scoutz 

Steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/bullee_bullee/ ...... STEAM_0:1:9266255

Where are you located? : NZ, with the sheep

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on? yes

Have you ever donated to the server? : no, but if required to make some changes.

Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: skyprah, thrasher, james

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? : too many loose admins and kids, need fair admins since I enjoy the server.. with certain limits and respect towards admin responsibilities of course.

Extra (If any) : I will be nice and assist you if you're nice, I won't be your friend if you're a deliberate smartar$e.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep always fair on scoutz and knivez. if one guy is stacking he always moves team to make it fair. He would also be a good admin because he is active.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

'Ironstrike' wrote:
+rep always fair on scoutz and knivez. if one guy is stacking he always moves team to make it fair. He would also be a good admin because he is active.

cheers mate! yea scout knives is my fetish since year 2003 I play it after work almost every night even if I had sales reports to file in the next day , ha!

+1 Wanted you to apply for admin since the start, doesnt really break many rules other then abuse a few players and online alot.

Could you please explain to me what a "loose admin" is please?

giphy (4).gif

'ThrasheR' wrote:
+1 Wanted you to apply for admin since the start, doesnt really break many rules other then abuse a few players and online alot.

Could you please explain to me what a "loose admin" is please?

you guys are soft on "irritating" players.. I've been playing cs since 1.5 and noticed servers with soft admins will bring more children than mature players, and as we know kids will troll more than play, blast justin beiber music rather than use the mic for game-play or chat, forcing most players to mute them inconveniently. creating unnecessary hate and irritation between players which will develop into vengeance, hacks and asshurt players who will come back with hacks smurfs and paint an ugly picture in the server. It's happened in this server before as we know with brouse and his thousand smurfs.
 admins like Happy were good with silencing smartarses, need more of that.

"Authority" is what this server needs. It's pathetic to see kids talking smack to admins even as a joke developing into kicks and bans, doesnt need to go that far if you tighten up the screws from the start.

'BuLLee' wrote:

you guys are soft on "irritating" players.. I've been playing cs since 1.5 and noticed servers with soft admins will bring more children than mature players, and as we know kids will troll more than play, blast justin beiber music rather than use the mic for game-play or chat, forcing most players to mute them inconveniently. creating unnecessary hate and irritation between players which will develop into vengeance, hacks and asshurt players who will come back with hacks smurfs and paint an ugly picture in the server. It's happened in this server before as we know with brouse and his thousand smurfs.

"Authority" is what this server needs. It's pathetic to see kids talking smack to admins even as a joke developing into kicks and bans, doesnt need to go that far if you tighten up the screws from the start.

I would be the last person to be "soft" on irritating/dickheads on the server, lmao before you say too many admins are soft make sure you think about it first.

giphy (4).gif

'ThrasheR' wrote:
BuLLee wrote:

I would be the last person to be "soft" on irritating/dickheads on the server, lmao before you say too many admins are soft make sure you think about it first.
general statement wasn't pointing fingers, but for example, doritos.. what the hell were you guys thinking, pleasant kid but not admin material

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search