SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Minigames Suggestion + TS3

Spodeyy

Suggestions 

Add Timers to minigame courses,  a leaderboard can show the top players and add a competitive aspect to the community
Teamspeak - The ip shown in chat to join the KZG teamspeak is wrong. It doesn't work, not sure if this is across all your servers but it is on minigames

ying to touch

Thanks for your feedback Spodeyy!

Course timers are already on the to do list, unfortunately it is hard to say when it will be implemented.

You should be able to join Teamspeak @ ts.killzonegaming.com:9988

6 hours ago, Spodeyy said:

Suggestions 

Add Timers to minigame courses,  a leaderboard can show the top players and add a competitive aspect to the community
Teamspeak - The ip shown in chat to join the KZG teamspeak is wrong. It doesn't work, not sure if this is across all your servers but it is on minigames

Thank you, ill fix the incorrect ip on minigames. 

As for the timers, it is coming as a priority as soon as I finish up the new servers this week.

Yeah I think it will be cool if there is a top time list. This will definitely give some people something to strive for :D

Can't wait till' I get that top time on Sonic Islands :ae:

• ruthles_kila locked this topic