SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Consider dis.

Serjent

Possibly! Let's discuss. I have been told not to add 100% accuracy and I can see why.

The option I consider to be fair is making a code that starts an automatic vote in the first round of ever map for 100% accuracy. So sometimes it won't be 100% and sometimes it will.

Also I will consider other options as well as not adding 100%.
DISCUSS

'skyPRAh' wrote:
Possibly! Let's discuss. I have been told not to add 100% accuracy and I can see why.

The option I consider to be fair is making a code that starts an automatic vote in the first round of ever map for 100% accuracy. So sometimes it won't be 100% and sometimes it will.

Also I will consider other options as well as not adding 100%.
DISCUSS

Yep. Cheers for taking your time to read my well put thread.  ;)

xd

'Nosey' wrote:
100% will make it so people just fly around the map and the rounds will last for ages

I don't know anyone who flies around the map?

kappa

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

• 1 month later...

I am not saying that this is a bad idea, but I think 100% Accuracy is for people who cannot aim a gun in CS and is not needed in KZG.
100% Accuracy also makes things a bit too over-powered, which means it is gonna be easy to rack up the kills, and won't make getting kills much of a challenge at all.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'd prefer if 100% accuracy was not added because people would just blu-tak. Its also kind of unique not having 100% accuracy on combat surf