SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dox - Jarga

FabØss

Accounts URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198192477383/

In game name: Zoomy Like LightningMcQueen

Also Known As: Jarga

Times: 17.10.2017   (two instances) 4:50pm and 5:10pm

Well known KZG surfer that plays often on easy and hard tier servers has called my FULL name out multiple times. There was no provoked actions to make him say it neither did he say my name in a friendly manner. I simply used my mic to talk to the server and Jarga immediately says "Shut up (first name) (last name)". This was the first instance which was said in front of a server of roughly 50 players. The Second instance occurred the next map where not only did he say my full name again he repeated my full name several times; explicitly saying to the server to look my name up on Facebook. This was all voice chat and no text so the only proof is shadow play. I can identify that Levi (unnassailable triangle glider) was on the server in both instances. 

Jarga has had a history of saying my name in front of the server however he has only mentioned my first name up until these two instances. Jarga in response to me claiming his dox session says my name was on my steam profile. In fact I haven't had my name on my steam for the last two years (since a kid noticed my name was on my steam profile). So my details have not been on steam even long before I even touched KZG servers. 

Also Jarga is not the only player to have called out my name however others have only mention my name in the hard surf servers of about 4-6 active players. Jarga has repeated my FULL name several times in a small period on a server with 50+ players.

Edited by FabØss

Hey man doxxing is a serious matter and i get your pain here, but do you have any evidence of him saying all this maybe witnesses or video/ screenshots.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Levi is a direct witness to both instances. As I said this was all on voice chat, not text so a screenshot would prove nothing.

Edit: And no video recording. As if I would have expected a 'respected' player on the surf servers to call me out as they did. It was all pretty fast when I joined on the server and said a few words before Jarga lit up voice chat. There are plenty of witnesses to this instance however after a small debate, quite a few people are siding with Jarga saying 'who cares about me and being doxed' and 'stop bitching (first name) (last name)'.

Edited by FabØss

Thanks for reporting it FabOss, unfortunately we can't ban without evidence. I understand that Levi may be witness, but that's still not proof, it's just a claim still. If evidence can be produced we'll happily look into it but until then not much action can be taken sorry. If someone could produce a video for you that would help this out a lot more.

Keep in mind that in the future, evidence is crucial :( 

q7FvjV2.png

Doxxing is some serious shit. It's not fun to be on the end of it. To me it's one of the highest forms of intimidation and shouldn't be tolerated. A serious talk should be taken to Jarga " Zoomy Like LightningMcQueen "

• Like 2

Rensta its not like I expect this sort of talk from a player to keep repeating my full name. Its not like I have a recording program open and ready to play for this type of actions. This is a legit report that I wouldn't make if it didn't happen. I can tell you that he repeated my full name multiple times in a server 50+ players online and I can also tell you from the truth that he explicitly told everyone to go on facebook and search my name in.

Levi Is a highly respected play on the surf community and I doubt he would lie about a situation as serious as this. Jarga has put my information on the Easy surf server twice that is exactly what happened. I told him I would make this report and he understood it. If Jarga is now denying this claim he is trying to sweep this under the mat because he realized he did something wrong went I told him I was going to report him.

2 hours ago, FabØss said:

Rensta its not like I expect this sort of talk from a player to keep repeating my full name. Its not like I have a recording program open and ready to play for this type of actions. This is a legit report that I wouldn't make if it didn't happen. I can tell you that he repeated my full name multiple times in a server 50+ players online and I can also tell you from the truth that he explicitly told everyone to go on facebook and search my name in.

Levi Is a highly respected play on the surf community and I doubt he would lie about a situation as serious as this. Jarga has put my information on the Easy surf server twice that is exactly what happened. I told him I would make this report and he understood it. If Jarga is now denying this claim he is trying to sweep this under the mat because he realized he did something wrong went I told him I was going to report him.

Yeah man i feel for you it sucks that we cant do any much about this without any evidence i myself heard some talk about this just after it happened when i joined the server its just that there isn't much that can happen without concrete proof of the events with a recording though i do have something that might help in the future for you. Like you said you didn't expect it to happen so you weren't recording your gameplay and weren't able to show what happen, what i suggest to you and what i have suggested to others in the past is to use Nvidia Shadowplay. It's a free software that you can get if you have a Nvidia GPU (i believe AMD have a equivalent version more or less). What it does is allows you to record any gameplay and also go back and save your last 5 minutes of gameplay if you needed it for something like someone doxing you. Its a very handy tool one which i use regularly, its very easy to use on any games with near no setup here's a link to it for you: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/shadowplay/

Hopefully that helps in the future man, sorry that there's not much that can be done about your current problem, doxing is a very ugly thing for someone to do to someone online and we treat it very seriously. Hopefully this never happens to you again in the future but if something does happen what i suggested above will help you alot with the headache of making people believe it :D.

2 hours ago, FabØss said:

Hey mate I can probably help you out and rack up some evidence , was this said in chat or over mic?

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

hmmm.... So this is it? Jarga voiced my full name to a massive server (50+ players) with instructions to search it in facebook walks away because no one has recorded it. 

I have Levi as a witness and he would not lie about this serious action. I would not create this thread if Jarga did nothing nor would I have done this if he just said my first name for which he does allot. If Jarga is going to walk away with all my personal details handed out to the server (and will continue in the future) then I will leave this server. I have had three people coming to me saying how fucked up I look already because they have had details given from Jarga.

This is just sad

1 hour ago, FabØss said:

hmmm.... So this is it? Jarga voiced my full name to a massive server (50+ players) with instructions to search it in facebook walks away because no one has recorded it. 

I have Levi as a witness and he would not lie about this serious action. I would not create this thread if Jarga did nothing nor would I have done this if he just said my first name for which he does allot. If Jarga is going to walk away with all my personal details handed out to the server (and will continue in the future) then I will leave this server. I have had three people coming to me saying how fucked up I look already because they have had details given from Jarga.

This is just sad

Yep nothing we can do without sufficient evidence. It is a pain in the ass when you know someone is in the wrong but nothing will be done about it. It's just protocol brother, can't ban someone off another persons word.

1 hour ago, FabØss said:

This is just sad

Yep nothing we can do without sufficient evidence. It is a pain in the ass when you know someone is in the wrong but nothing will be done about it. It's just protocol brother, can't ban someone off another persons word.

In response to this i think KZG really needs to implement something so if someone makes a ban request without evidence, the KZG team can go through the demos to see if they are telling the truth.

Charli D'amelio is hot

Rensta it would be worth the weight to stop someone on the server from giving out personal information. I have all the witnesses and evidence from the server to say Jarga did these actions but according to protocol, we cant ban him because there is no video recording. Why is it that the protocol must have video evidence, however, the server doesn't have shadow play? The protocol expects that all players have a recording program running at all times while playing the server. To an individual there would be at least one case where something may happen to them per month, maybe not even that, but to the server there are more cases like this happening all around the servers per week. So instead of the head admins/staff/owner running around to witnesses and gathering stories they could simply tap into a specific time that is recorded and look at the case themselves. 

So really adding shadow play can lose weight on the server while also losing weight on players stressing about whether they will be doxxed from the community or abused by admins

Edited by FabØss

Id also like to shout out to Mars who originally doxxed me to Jarga. Mars and I have added each other on facebook and that he admitted to sending Jarga my personal social media to Jarga which in turn him voicing out my full name to the server on multiple occasions. 

I have absolutely no visual evidence that Mars doxxed me to Jarga other than the fact that Mars is the only player in KZG who knows my facebook and admitting that he sent some information, which I have concluded sent to Jarga since he randomly gained my full name. The excuse from Mars is that he believes I leaked his information out which I didn't but he still blames me and proceeds to give out information in steam chat to players.

Edited by FabØss

Shadow play cannot be added to a server...  and as I said, you're talking about running a 24h/7 recording on the server to which we'd need Visual and Audio. Which would run upwards of 500GB of data per week stored on the servers as KZG has many servers. The only suggestion I can make is using shadowplay. Shadow play is NVIDIAS way of catching crucial moments, you set it up to record behind time. So say something bad happens in the server and you have shadow play set at 60 seconds delay. As soon as the bad thing happens you hit your toggle button and it will capture everything starting from 60 seconds ago before the event happened. It's also false to say that it's happening more and more per week, because it isn't. Again unfortunately I cannot do anything and my apologies for it being that way

q7FvjV2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Denied.

Like everyone else has said, unfortunately there is nothing we can do as there is no evidence. However, we will keep an eye on him.

For future reference, if you are unwilling to use shadowplay, you can always type "record <nameofdemo>"  in console and it will record a demo which you can access in your csgo files. 

Having said this, if the player leaks your personal info again, please let an admin know asap so they can hop on the server and sort it out immediately. 

closed. 

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic