SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] ^Sky 's Moderator Application

perma

Server you're Applying for?: Combat Surf

Steam Account Name: ^Sky

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80601925

Description of Yourself: Hi, im Noah Im in Yr7 and I play KZG alot I play acorss JB, MG, RP and Combat surf of course. I like to have chats with others and get to know others. I play soccer when the soccer season is on. I started playing on KZG on the 12/07/16. I just love playing KZG when I can since its great fun and a good commuinty to be in. I play on a hp shitty laptop though it can run cs:go finally. The only main two games I play are CS:GO and Fornite.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 5 days 09:00:07

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: WeekDays: 4ish to 10ish.
Week ends: 7pm to when ever im tired.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: -SmartB
-Oracle | Static
-ExoticRage

Players vouching your application?: -Krewzy
-RileyFitz
-lel
-Void

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I know I deserve to be on the KZG combat surf staff team because I know the rules and I enforce them. I know I can teach/help others. I can controll annoying mic spammers and chat spammers. I can keep the sever safe peaceful and fun experince for all kinds of players. I have read the rules many times and helped with suggetions for rules. Over all I just wanna help make the sever A better place and a more fun experience for others. I know most about all of the KZG comat surf team. I have 4736 all up on my old account and my current account. I hope on making the sever more of a fun experience for new and old players on combat surf. I love helping Admins with things when they need the help/ assistancing them. I see alot of admins in action and see abit how it works. I hate rule breakers and hate how there justing annoying other friendly, kind players who just want to have a good time and chill out.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I bring heaps of qualities to the KZG commuinty. I love having fun and having a good chat with new and old KZG players. I love to teah and help other people on the sever / commuinty. I try to enforce rules when beening broken. I try to get Trolls/ rule breakers to stop breaking rules. Some of the qualities I bring are:
-Experienced Player
-Fun to the sever
-Happiness and Laughter
-Im confient in what i do
-Active

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by perma

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

+rep

He is on all the time, plays by the rules and engages in conversations with everyone. 

I think he is ready and I would love to see him take on the role.

Goodluck

• Like 2

Cheers;

SmartB

+REP Sky Should Be Good For this He Is A Radio He Likes Talking To Others And Active

We Shall See If You Get It!!!

Edited by BismuthCrystals®

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

Sky shows a great level of respect and maturity on the server, In my opinion he would be an amazing mod and inclines others to follow the rules. I believe he would demonstrate good quality's and be great for the moderator role. +Rep

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

Sky is a good, mature member of the community who already does help out on the servers and I think he deserves this mod position on the Combat surf staff team. +Rep xD

some shitter from 2016 who still has trial somehow

Sky has always been a well respected member of the killzone gaming community, for his age and school year he demonstrates leadership exceptionally.

+rep

Government_Authorisation_LI.jpg.b1d0e7a7efd4791f1088b36a628aaead.jpg

Government_Authorisation_LI.jpg.b1d0e7a7efd4791f1088b36a628aaead.jpg

+REP

been in the community for a long time and would suit the position as a mod on combat surf

Good luck sky jnr <3

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

• Nyalon pinned, unpinned and locked this topic