SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Goose 's Moderator Application

Goose

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: Goose

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53153695

Description of Yourself: Hey my name is Angus but I got by the name Goose. I am 15 years old, currently in Year 10 and living in Canberra. I enjoy playing sport, mostly soccer but enjoy playing it in general. I started playing computer games when I was about 6 and I started playing Jailbreak around 2013 on the Kablowsion TF2 Jailbreak server, and then moving to Crappy Medical Menn. I started playing Ban-Hammer around the end of last year and got admin in April and then retired in around July-August due to burning out. Skyprah gave me permission to do this fyi

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 16 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 4-6pm Friday, 9-6 Saturday and Sunday (I can rarely play on weekdays due to school and sport)

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: JaTheBest, Ec1ipse, Ec1ipse, Ec1ipse, Ec1ipse, Ec1ipse, Ec1ipse, Ec1ipse, Ec1ipse, Ec1ipse, Ec1ipse,

Players vouching your application?: ElementX

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?:  EDIT: I do have permission to apply for moderator rather than administrator from Skyprah. Just read that before commenting.

I would like to be moderator because I have tried to make my contribution to KZG already but I want to continue to do that by being an admin on the server. I always try and help out the people on the server (even though my helping may sound like criticism and condescending but I’m trying to improve it) and I try to make it a fun experience for everyone on the server. My time off the server is spent constantly trying to make the server a better place, whether it be looking for changes in rules or looking for new maps to help improve and make playing the server fun

I have shown through my previous administration experience that I can handle the pressures of being admin on such a demanding server like Jailbreak, and that I can still have fun whilst remaining inside the boundaries of the rules. I have a deep understanding of the rules and how Jailbreak is supposed to be played. I always try and resolve disputes without the use of powers, and if I get admin I will only use these powers as a last resort (as I feel that other admins are too quick to use them). I will always try and let things happen and only step in if there is a real issue, and something that needs attention, as that disrupts the flow of gameplay and just causes players to leave.

At the current time of writing this there is also quite a lot of time when I am on the server and there are no admins on. It is chaos, and with summer holidays coming up there will be even more players on and there will be a higher chance of the rulebreakers falling through the gaps that the current admin team has.

P.S. I know I sometimes come of as a dick but I promise I am trying to make an improvement on how I act on the server. I also may not seem that I am helpful but I am also trying to make an improvement on that.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I believe that I am a very consistent admin, and don’t try and give special treatment to friends. I have a good knowledge of the jailbreak maps (especially mangaroons if you need map secrets i’ll trade credits for them xd) and the jailbreak gamemode in general. I like to believe that I am very approachable and try and give everyone a chance, even if other players don’t usually give them it. I am constantly trying to have fun on the server, usually trying to make it at the expense of other players and am really enthusiastic about playing the server and trying to make new ways of having fun.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by Goose

1be.gif

Very, very detailed application however jailbreak isn't accepting any moderators... feel free to apply for administrator instead. (Also you meet the age requirement for admin anyways) 

Try be more active on discord /teamspeak and the forums other than that i'll +rep. Seen you on... you've been mature and kind. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Heaps of effort in the this app thou not accepting mod's. Just apply for admin man. Like jagzz said. Well +rep and good luck MAN!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Jailbreak is now accepting mods! So don't let that fool you!

+rep to this. Goose would be a great mod as he has had past administration experience with another community and has helped make KZG JB a better place. He has been enforcing the rules very well, he has given us admins tips (that have helped a lot) and has a great attitude. 

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

19 minutes ago, JaTheBest123 said:

+rep to this. Goose would be a great mod as he has had past administration experience with another community and has helped make KZG JB a better place. He has been enforcing the rules very well, he has given us admins tips (that have helped a lot) and has a great attitude. 

Ja

+rep I agree with Us

Good luck mate

39 minutes ago, JaTheBest123 said:

Ja

Oh they r now sweet as! my mistake!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

+1

Level headed, mature player with plenty of experience from BH; was a great admin and member of the community back then and definitely hasn't changed here. Good luck Chen god 

sтεαм

has past experiences, very mature and helpful.

Within the time of goose being at kzg he has been helping The Jailbreak Staff Team with rules/ideas/suggestions for the server.

big phat +rep

Yeah sorry about that shit about no mod's didnt know there accepting now good luck!

Edited by perma

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

+1

Great Player of KZG really helps out and knows how to handle with smart ass kids Would make a great mod Maybbe even admin one day :3

Good Luck!

I personally have never met nor heard of you but you seem to have experience so i wouldn't mind giving you a shot a moderator :) 

Just try to be more active on the server to get to know the community of jailbreak and get an understanding etc. (16hours isn't that much) 

Besides that i wish you the best of luck.

oh and if it's not obvious it's a +1 from me.

12 minutes ago, Swiftzz ♛ said:

I personally have never met nor heard of you but you seem to have experience so i wouldn't mind giving you a shot a moderator :) 

Just try to be more active on the server to get to know the community of jailbreak and get an understanding etc. (16hours isn't that much) 

Besides that i wish you the best of luck.

oh and if it's not obvious it's a +1 from me.

Yeah it might seem like I popped out of nowhere but I have been helping a lot off the server with Skyprah and a few other admins :) . Thanks for the feedback I will try and play more of the server!

1be.gif

• Nyalon locked this topic