SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Riddler's Abuse Report

Dandy

Their Ingame Name: Riddler

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: STEAM_0:1:56325705

Reason why you think they abused?: The argument started as someone "insulted" the admin (Riddler), he then muted the individual. I was vouching for the individual who had been muted as i believed it was not necessary to mute the individual.

First off, it was an "insult" not a death threat nore a racial slur.. therefore this is seen everywhere on the internet (literally everywhere) so i really don't think that if he is not capable of taking 1 insult that he should be able to handle the powers he does as it would only lead to people being dealt with in a very poor way.

Secondly, no warning was given - to his excuse it was "bullying"

THE DEFINITION OF BULLYING "to use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force them to do something." - In no way was the individual at the use of "superior strength or influence" as "Riddler" is of the admin role, and is clearly the one in power...

At no point am i glorifying or condoning bullying, i think it is a very wrong act of abuse and is a very serious matter. However when it does not occur it is wrong to falsely claim that it is happening.

Further-on, he felt the need to mute me for arguing the situation ending with "see you lose" which to me is pathetic to say after you have gagged someone while not being able to hold an argument.. quite sad he had to use his powers to win the argument

Witnesses's (if any): Valence.

Proof / Evidence: Chat logs of map - Great River (roughly 4pm) 23/10

You forgot the part where it said intimidate, Riddler could have been intimidated by this comment. I understand I wasn't there when it happened but if he said something mildly rude that can be taken as bullying which you can be muted for. I don't see it as abuse of power more like shutting down someone trying to deliberately attack someone. 

Edited by Nicholas (Domino)

An admin deals with this type of nonsense every day on the server. Pretty silly move "Insulting" an admin trying to get a reaction out of him. If your mate gets muted for doing this there is no need for you to hassle the admin to get him unmuted. The correct procedure is to use admin chat (@ in team chat) and ask what his motives were and why he was muted.... that's if you did not know already which I find hard to believe.

Also I am going to add that your evidence is insufficient and therefore we can not take this Abuse report in consideration. Cheers

• Like 2

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Just saying you seem like an utter cunt just by seeing the chatlogs lol. Staff shouldn't let people just insult them? Of course friendly banter is an exception but it's quite clear you guys don't have good relations. You blatantly attacked him for muting someone, as naga said take a chill pill, calm your farm and use admin chat instead of whining in chat being a hypocrite calling someone a child. I'm 100% sure he doesn't care about the insult but that doesn't matter you can't have randoms purposefully insulting an admin for the fun of it. Seems like the only deralict here is you lmao 

Also if you guys want all of Dandies chat logs they can be found here: http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/40888
Also who'd riddler mute in the first place? I'd love to get his/her's chatlogs too! 

XDMZ6bm.png

9ghrj3S.png

18 hours ago, Dandy said:

At no point am i glorifying or condoning bullying, i think it is a very wrong act of abuse and is a very serious matter. However when it does not occur it is wrong to falsely claim that it is happening.

What?!? Have a look at your chatlogs you fuckin' dildo.
smh

• Like 2

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

only "insult" i threw out was him being illiterate which is merely an insult... just a statement due to his poor spelling skills.

How can you sit there and say i'm a "fuckin dildo" when 1st you wern't there. 2nd you get chatlogs from a different DAY... moron @iamjagzzlul deal with abuse reports about you, or that you were apart of. Cheers.

Edited by Dandy

Sarcasm: when you said "Mature admin"

insult: "Get off the internet you bubble wrapped child"

Insult: you called him a "Cunt"

You directly said "fuck you admin"

You said "fuck you Riddler"

Insult: called him a "derelict" which you spelt wrong by the way 

Just don't be an idiot dude <3

Fuck me no need to post 4 times to respond to me. "Wasn't even the same admin" Well you shouldn't be doing it to any admin? 

18 hours ago, Dandy said:

2nd you get chatlogs from a different DAY... moron

So?The chatlogs were there merely to prove you were a douche, and some of which to prove you have bullied/insulted someone. 
Do you want you insulting riddler? Here you go, now don't you say these are 'not from the time' because these were the most recent logs. 

RtTIOar.png
Wc0RkB3.png
"One insult"

• Like 2

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Ok first of all i will give everyone a short timeline and discription of events related to this abuse report that happened on combat suf.

Starting i used the term Kill Stealed on the server and was called out by Caira and later called a retard for using the word stealed, i admit ir could of been the wrong word to use in the sentence i'm not known for my outstanding english and regularlly misspell words or use wrong words in text chat alot. Most the time i attempt to correct it or take the mistake on the chin and move on but Caira's comment of calling me a retard and starting to use the mistake as a means to poke fun at me on the server was sometime i didnt like happening and gave a 5 minute mute as i would for any other player admin or no admin in that situation.

After this caira continued to poke at me for using the word 'stealed' and also continued to insult and abuse me until i gave another 20 minute mute which was for still calling me a retard and other names in text chat which i should of also gagged for. At the same time Dandy joined in to question why i muted someone for insulting me, i started having a converstation on the servers chat with him about why i did my actions while he replied with more insults and questioning of my admin abilities on the server. Reading back on the chat i really should of gagged you earlier for your remarks towards me but i tried to convince you of why i muted caira for bullying/ admin abuse as those are 2 important rules on our server. This went on for sometime going back and forward until you said "this admin's a genuine loser :/" this was the reason i ended with giving you a 5 minute gag, which looking back at all of your messages to me was far to short.

Also during the discussion you threated me with "i'll have a nice chat on the forums and with skyprah if he gags me" and "as i've said. Gag me and i'll be taking this to the forums and with skyprah." It doesnt take much to see that you said these statements to so that you wouldn't get gagged for words you said that very much deserved a punishment so that you might get out of any punishment at all. Throughout the entire exchange you were trying to argue that insulting people calling them retards and dyslexic is not bullying, sorry to say but they, if are used in the manner that you and caira used them in there is no doubt that is bullying and i dont allow that on combat surf at all towards anyone.

Now just so you know i will be stating the rules that both you and caira broke and provide all evidence available of both your insults to me and full transcripts of text chat from all 3 of us as most of chat and all of mine were done in text format.

• Administrators/Moderators have the last say, so do not argue with them.
  • Purposely pushing the limits will result in a ban.
  • If the staff member recognizes you are talking/typing with the intent to be pester and annoy people he/she has the right to mute/gag.
  • Server message on all KZG servers: Bullying will not be tolerated on any KZG Server!

Comments from Dandy worth reading: https://imgur.com/a/cjwBJ

Comments from Caira worth reading: https://imgur.com/a/lZt8w

Dandy's chat: https://imgur.com/a/pjuEc

Caira 's Chat: https://imgur.com/a/0YHks

TheRiddler's Chat: https://imgur.com/a/Zd1gX

@Dandy i welcome your response, i apoligize if any of my responses take time to come i am currently in the process of moving house and might be off internet but i will make an effort to reply if you still feel i abused my powers for your 5 minute gag

https://imgur.com/a/saYca hm.. is that ridler insulting people? calling them "trash" is quite insulting...

you can lash out shit talking and count it as "banter" but when someone simply makes fun of your typo you gag them?...

bit hypocritical in my opinion.

Also how were my "threats"... "threats" when you're here on the forums with an abuse report on you? 

Edited by Dandy

I find this report invalid.

You're saying that an admin doing is job is abuse? He can handle situations in ways that might not be orthodox to you, but it is to him. Don't give him shit because he is telling someone off.. Staff Members deal with these situations constantly and get negative comments about it. Every time a abuse report is made about this it ends badly with the topic starter.

Let me ask you this, how would you feel if a player made negative comments about how you are dealing with a situation like Riddler's?

1 hour ago, Dandy said:

https://imgur.com/a/saYca hm.. is that ridler insulting people? calling them "trash" is quite insulting...

you can lash out shit talking and count it as "banter" but when someone simply makes fun of your typo you gag them?...

bit hypocritical in my opinion.

Also how were my "threats"... "threats" when you're here on the forums with an abuse report on you? 

i never counted my response to dacraze as banter, that comment i was refering to caira the person who has already called me a retard and was making fun of my small mistake, people that take things to that level of insulting people and making fun of them i call trash because they are the people we dont want on the server the people that i deal every day with constantly. Because of people like Caira i have learned to not let them continue through warnings while they continue their insults and pesting of players, Caira started making fun of me and then went for the low blow of calling me a retard that is where i drawed the line. The only thing i have done wrong during the events on the server was letting you insult me for so long and letting you off with only a 5 minute gag.

- Be respectful to everyone. Racism, discrimination, and harassment based on gender, age, sex, religion, and any other aspect is prohibited.

-If the staff member recognizes you are talking/typing with the intent to be pester and annoy people he/she has the right to mute/gag.

-Any form of trolling other players will be dealt with accordingly.

Those are some of the rules. It's not up to you to decide what  an insult is or not. Riddler took it as an insult and dealt with it accordingly to the rules, giving a small 5minute mute.

Once the mute is finished, if it was a joke. They just say ' sorry it was just joke'message, then everyone moves on. Except you didn't.

-Administrators/Moderators have the last say, so do not argue with them.

Come one man, why continue arguing. It just creates a toxic environment on the server. Riddler was well within reason to Mute/Gag you.

The only abuse that's happened is from you. You've been a complete menace on the server in the past 2-3days i've been back. Please stop harrasing KZG admins and players. Be more respectful to other people in this community. That's a warning.

Regardless of the size of the mute, the principal remains the same that it was abuse and you're being hypocritical about it. It was unnecessary and you know it, just own up to the abuse and move on... 

Was told not to argue further, so this is my last post until i am needed.

• Nyalon locked this topic