SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Surf_Spike

mustbecheating

This map is pointless to have in the server all it consists of is a single ramp that goes straight, this is meant to be skill surf. where is the skill in going down a straight ramp??

• Like 1

These lads got a bit triggered because I got the map record last night. But in all fairness it is a map that should probably be a beginner surf exclusive map. I know that map was added for Tito but yeah, it could also be a good idea to take it off the Easy map pool. 

q7FvjV2.png

1 hour ago, | Rensta | said:

These lads got a bit triggered because I got the map record last night. But in all fairness it is a map that should probably be a beginner surf exclusive map. I know that map was added for Tito but yeah, it could also be a good idea to take it off the Easy map pool. 

It was added as a meme I thought it was a memey map but yeah I agree this should be removed aswell as surf_hero (I have no idea what hero was added its more of a meme then spike)
@1DJ remove it ;) grrrrr

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

I agree it's a bad standalone but if you make it a map bonus level then it's fun for like 5m 

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

• My Name is Tito locked this topic