SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim] Nokkia 's Moderator Application

NokkiaNZ

Server You're Applying For: Aim

Steam Account Name: Nokkia

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107846793

Description Of Yourself: First off thank you for taking your time reading my application <3 !
Hey, Im Josh. I spend most of time talking with friends and playing video games (as all nerds do), mainly being PUBG, Cs Go. All my Cs Go time is spent meme'ing in Valve 64 Tick or Kzg Cas Comp. I enjoy the company of others, I love my spicy Mexican foods, and them good maymay's :D, on a personality level I tend to be banterous around mate's, serious around problematic issues and engaging.

Play-Time On The Server You're Applying For?: 10.8 Days ; 260 Hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For: NZ) Anywhere from 4pm to 12pm weekdays and 11am to 2am (the next day) weekends.

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: RetroViper , Pkn

Players Vouching Your Application: Mochi, Duckplus, Supreme

Why Do You Think You Deserve to Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I believe my application should be accepted and become part of the staff team because of two main reasons. The first being I've found myself in incidents where no staff, I've had access to, are online when there has been a rule breakers (Majority being mic spammers or abusers) . The second being my dedication, I have always been on this server since I discovered it, I would assume I've had at least 2 hours on the server (Cas Comp) everyday. Having someone this dedicated could be quite beneficial to Kzg.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: The qualities I can bring to Kzg are a Mature, Committed, Commucative, Approachable, Honest, Young Male, and I believe I'm a suitable candidate for a moderator position on the Aim server.

Have You Checked The Application Requirements: Yes

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For: Yes

Do You Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Edited by NokkiaNZ

+REP

Over the time I have been playing kzg servers I have see nokkia become alot more active with the servers but also mature and try to help people who are unsure about how the server works. I think because of his experience on aim servers but also his commitment he would make a really good moderator/

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

I've never played with you but I have to stay neutral bc you prefer bacon and egg to steak and cheese 

Xd good luck mate 

But can't +rep 

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

• 2 weeks later...

+REP

Apart from having the biggest head you could possibly imagine he is actually a good respectable kid who follows the rules and helps enforce them. i was suprissed he put in a mod app instead of admin but then he told me he was only 15.

• My Name is Tito locked and unlocked this topic
  • My Name is Tito locked and unlocked this topic
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic