SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

steak challenge

BuLLee

I am the god of steak.  but apparently @sorrow is the lord of steak.

How do you independent folks cook ya steaks? kids who still live at home learn from the cooks we know you don't cook ya steak.

I will reveal my secret to making the perfect steak at the end.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

im waiting for sorrow to tell me how it's done.. is he doing a full research on the net

heavily salted then cooked medium rare, Scrap the remaining salt then serve. Delicous
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

Heavily salted cooked to medium rare, Scrap remaining salt off, Serve Delicious
Mag1c's Steak recipe ;)

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Duck..' wrote:
Marinated, chucked in a pan of butter for a few minutes each side so it's medium rare, serve.
10/10 would recommend.

thats the average pan fry steak way which is always delicious yum yum. but we are talking about the god steak!

'lynxx' wrote:
Eat it raw bro.

Erica no effort please edit and put some more time in ::) hehehe

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Mag1c' wrote:
heavily salted then cooked medium rare, Scrap the remaining salt then serve. Delicous
Mag1c

similar to a vikings steak I must try it first before I can give you an opinion!

@lynxx girllll you only say that to a man in bed, in the kitchen you must learn to cook!

'BuLLee' wrote:
Mag1c wrote:
Mag1c

similar to a vikings steak I must try it first before I can give you an opinion!

You do that it is the best also amazing when served in a platter cut up into blocks you could say

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'BuLLee' wrote:
@lynxx girllll you only say that to a man in bed, in the kitchen you must learn to cook!
BuLLee you disgust me :(

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'BuLLee' wrote:
Duck.. wrote:
Marinated, chucked in a pan of butter for a few minutes each side so it's medium rare, serve.
10/10 would recommend.

thats the average pan fry steak way which is always delicious yum yum. but we are talking about the god steak!

Pls, as time has proven, original is best 99% of the time

'Mag1c' wrote:
lynxx wrote:
Eat it raw bro.

Erica no effort please edit and put some more time in ::) hehehe

YOu doNT EaT I T RaW??

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmC9SmCBUj4[/video]

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

nah that's disappointing @sorrow I actually thought you had your own recipe especially coming from gordon gaysey.

mine is done on a bbq grilled madda fakka

since my sister is a scientist (works in labs plays with genetics and shit) she passed some info to me about meat which I will explain later.. marinated steak always tastes like SHIT if left on a plate for over 10 mins without a bite, yea we eat steak as soon as it hits the plate BUT, at parties or gatherings sometimes especially if you're the bbq master your steak will be cold and if its marinated you will taste crap.. turns rubbery and drained of moisture.

which is why I became the ultimate steak master, this will make you drool if you have not had dinner yet:

-Buy a fresh sirloin from the butcher because fuck supermarkets and their processed meat sitting in fridges for hours and days.. ask him to give you a piece of a cattle that was slaughtered between old and young, in it's 30's in terms of human age.
-turn the barbi up and contain the heat at 300 degrees+
-open the bag and spray black grinded pepper on both sides, quickly flip it around and add sea salt, not the shit you put with your stew nah big crystallised sea salt and make sure the salt is as much as the pepper add as much as you want then press it around with a fork so the salt and pepper sticks in the meat fibre.. reason why I ask you to do all this quick is because scientifically speaking a chemical reaction will occur when you add salt to muscle/steak .. it will shrink the moisture out leaving the steak plate all wet and red (red is not blood thats already drained, thats muscle enzymes people mistaken it for blood) which is why marinated is always fucking dry it sits in marination for so long the moisture is drained by the time its open!
-you make sure you add salt and pepper as quick as possible THEN you sprinkle someeeeee... olive oil!
-rush to the barbi and leave each side on a high flame for no more than 2 mins .. steak should be done in 4 mins all together. pink and juicy on the inside like jessica alba's pussy.

put some mushroom sauce on the side of the plate, roasted potatoes and serve that beast steak.

yea boy with a bottle of heiny thats your Saturday afternoon sorted