SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Minigames] Spodeyy's Administrator Application

Spodeyy

Server You're Applying For?: Minigames

Steam Account Name: Spodeyy

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81536235

Description Of Yourself: Ahoy, my name is Rob. I am a student that works at maccas and enjoys playing Minigames and
servers alike very much. I was previously admin across a few ban-hammer servers and also a ban
official (handle ban requests/appeals etc.) I’ve been playing CS:GO for the past few years and found
community servers through scoutznknivez. From there on out I found jailbreak, build wars etc.
Minigames by far is my favourite server to play on.

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 2 days

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: Weekdays - Between 4-10 each night whenever I'm available
Weekends - Available whenever I'm not working or out with mates. Generally early morning or late afternoon.

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: 
- Wisey
- Dongle
- Alex

Players Vouching Your Application?: -Chewy
- Zing
- sock
- Dazzah
- Fluffy

-Eclipse

-Zengelf

-Goose (edit)
possibly more

Why Do You Think You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I believe I would help contribute a lot to this community by joining the staff team. I have had previous experience administrating over on Ban-Hammer's Multimode server(and a few other servers) and have great knowledge of maps and sourcemod. An admin is seen as a sort of role model to other players and should display maturity while also trying their best to help make the server a fun positive place to be.

An important part about being an admin is finding that balance, enforcing the server rules but at the same time being chill and having a fun time on the server along with each player, because at the end of the day it is important that you remember that it is just a game that's made to enjoy. I have noticed there're a lot of younger players across the KZG servers, these kids can be targeted by players who are just messing around or trolling to try and get a stir out of the server or a certain person. I think it's important to stop this from happening if they take it to far, there is nothing wrong with banter but there are times where you have to intervene to stop a unnecessary situation from arising.
Another issue that is across all csgo servers is mic spammers. A lot of people that do this sort of stuff for attention, a simple mute or ban if they are persistent normally stops them from from my experience.

I do not tolerate abuse, there is a major difference between 'banter' and abuse, I follow the rules and have not been banned across any KZG servers. The rules on minigames are very simple like most MG servers, enforcing them is not very difficult at all. The main issues across community CS servers are bhop assistance and players spamming chat or trolling the server. I feel that I have the ability to handle the server in a non-bias fashion, I hope that I have demonstrated this in the past across other servers and currently on KZG.

Thank you for reading, I hope over the last couple weeks you guys have seen me as a respectable guy. I look forward to meeting more of the community across other servers, please leave criticism, the weakest part of my admin app is the time played (I hope that my sentence structure and my app makes sense :D) and I hope that you can overlook that major factor in my app.
Cheers!

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: I am able to detect when players are using macro's, scripts and have a lot of experience handling in-game bans and appeals/requests on the forums. I was ban official over on BH which involved me looking into ban requests and appeals. I am very approachable, always replying to messages and in-game chat.
Like Zing mentioned in his Application "I think it is important for other people to want to play because a particular person is playing and I think that I am that type of person." In the early days of CSGO I use to be one of those players, look at server info and join if I see people on that I like or respect, I really liked the point he made and thought I'd mention that and hope I could become one of those players. I don't take things to seriously or personally and I dedicate most of my time on steam to community servers, so I will be as active as possible.
Thanks!

Have You Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Do You Have A Aoud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Edited by Spodeyy
Mg admins only - Sorry for all the edits lmao

ying to touch

hi axil babe 

+1 dis man was perfect mg admon 4 bh pls promote n demote wisey 

thx

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

Big +rep

Was admin with me back on BH and never did anything out of order + was committed in trying to help myself re-populate the server when it was at it's worst. Great guy to be around, mature and can dish out a great joke every now and then. I could go on but you get the idea.

Nice play time idiot -rep

sтεαм

+REP                                                                  I was a fellow administrator for Ban-Hammer along side Spodeyy, and from my experience with him, he was always very honest and approachable.

Didn't even put me down as a vouching player :(

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

+rep Amazing guy never had a problem with him often tells me when people are mic spamming and breaking the rules. Perfect for the job

Goodluck <3

^actually the gayest thing i have seen today

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

Hi Mate, From what i can see you have put quite a bit of effort into your application and have seen you on a few times and seem like a cool guy so i suggest you keep up the good work. so its a +REP from me for now.

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

• Nyalon locked this topic