SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

B-HOP COMPETITON

Eatthedead7

11 hours ago, Flexicute said:

No point rensta or critical will just fuck this (If they compete)

Hahahahahaha thanks for that :') I needed those memes in my life.

16 minutes ago, laffy said:

change the start zone prespeed to like 260 like a normal server instead of getting 330 in spawn ty

I thought 288 was a normal server? lmao there is no normal server, go look at the top bhop servers around the world they all use different settings. 

@skyprah the maps are in the description bb :P and downloads 

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

3 hours ago, laffy said:

If you jump in zone you can get to 300-340 then it goes down, still can leave spawn with 300-340 tho

laffy bro pre speed is supposed to be 288 use ur brain the server u were playin today with global settings *NOTSAYINGNAME* has a 289 cap ya dingus tell me a server with 260 pre speed that isnt 64 tick smh smh laff

Just so there's no confusion. 

@laffy The server has a prestrafe setting of 288(Yes I know we are still working on this), meaning whilst you're on the ground you cannot hit above that number. If you are to try and pre bhop inside the zone, once you land again if you're going faster than 250, you WILL be set back to 250speed as soon as your feet touch the ground. Whilst there is a beam on the ground that you're thinking of, the actual time starts as soon as you leave the ground not the zone. Hence why you are able to achieve higher than 260/288 whilst still within the green lines. 

q7FvjV2.png

75 hours remaining before the comp 

Get the hype up ;)

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

52 minutes ago, krewzy said:

KZ:KZG_kz: :D ???. Alg thanks! Can’t wait

Hmmmm maybe a KS comp?

We'll see haha 

sorry guys i dun goofed the comp is happening at 6 aest 9nzst

you can thank goole for the timezone error

Edited by eatthedead7

• My Name is Tito locked this topic