SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SammyDaMonster's Unban Appeal

SammyDaMonster

Your ingame Name: SammyDaMonster

Server you were banned / muted on?: Casual Comp

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85083236

Date / Time of Ban: 11-03-17 08:28

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Not Sure.

Reason for ban (if known): Reason SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Well i believe i should be forgiven/un banned because i deserve a chance. I have been apart of this kzg community for at least 1-2 Years. Firstly it might be a misunderstanding. When i left Counter Strike Global Offensive i did not think anything of it and i  chose to family share with my mates but that was removed so it can always be a chance of it being them or a false ban. I have played legit for a solid 3-4 years on Counter Strike Global Offensive and i have never cheated not once in my life and i would never on such a great and fun server such as KZG. Secondly i believe you should unban me because i am really sorry for anything ive ever done and i just want to get back into the community and have fun the fellows on minigames i have played a good amount of hours on minigames and have no idea on why and how i was banned on casual comp. My third and last reason i believe that you shall unban me is because of who i am and what i have done. Yes i was banned for something very disgusting that may not of been me but i also spent so much time and effort getting my name out their and getting liked by the community. I am not a minge and i just believe that i should get another chance to redeem myself and show that i am not who you may think i am. Thanks for listening and i hope you take this unban appeal to consideration.

Edited by SammyDaMonster
Typo

You were banned by console and your ingame name at the time was 'sammy'

I will message @Nyalon and let him know about this Unban Appeal

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

8 hours ago, Mtb said:

You were banned by console and your ingame name at the time was 'sammy'

I will message @Nyalon and let him know about this Unban Appeal

My name has always been Sammy so i don't understand your point.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SammyDaMonster said:

My name has always been Sammy so i don't understand your point.

This is the point pretty sure

On 03/11/2017 at 9:13 PM, SammyDaMonster said:

Your ingame Name: SammyDaMonster

You should have put the Username that you had when you got banned :^) GOODLUCK 

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

@_??????????_i didn't think quoting it was necessary, I thought he would pick up what I was putting down...

i stand corrected 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic