SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] lethiem 's Moderator Application

Lethiem

Server You're Applying For:

JUMP

Steam Account Name:

lethiem

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:96143746.

Description Of Yourself:

Hi everyone, Im Lethiem or known in real life as Anthony. I’m a thirteen year-old boy living in Geelong, Victoria, Australia and i’m loving my gaming life as of current times, I truly enjoy all the KZG server's but the servers you will mostly find me on will consist of Jailbreak, Roleplay, Combat Surf and now Bhop.. I’m currently spending my first year at high school, year 7. I’m loving It and just having fun, but as always the best part is getting home and playing games. I have been a part of the KZG community for a bit now, I am fairly active throughout most if not all KZG servers, as it is pretty much all i play besides Rust or PLAYERS UNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS.

Play-Time On The Server You're Applying For?:

Currently sitting around 24-32 hours during time.. Will try my best to update and bump my time played on the server. Due to the server not having gameme/ !statsme installed, I cannot check my current in-game play time. I will roughly attempt my hardest to guess how many days/ hours i have.

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For:

Throughout weekdays and the school times that I have (8:40am - 3:10pm), I live roughly around 30 minutes away so I could be on from 3:40pm - 9pm. During the weekends however I’am able to be on the whole day, from when i wake up usually at 9-10 am - to when I go to sleep, roughly around 10-11pm. I am also able to come on when I am needed, meaning if someone requests or if there is rule breakers on.

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For:

- Justin,
- Rensta,
- Naga,
- Dongle.

Players Vouching Your Application:

- SpinnA
- Oracle | Static
- Cheese

Why Do You Think You Deserve to Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?:

I believe I should be a part of the staffing team as I can bring a healthy and non-toxic community, and help players who are in need. I'm a very dedicated KZG player and I believe I have the traits of being a staff member. I am active member on KZG and it Is the only community I am a part of, which i'm glad to be in. I'm applying for a staffing position to help the server and defend it against mic-spammers, people who are abusive towards others and just rule breakers. I’m a fairly experienced moderator/ admin and can make the right decisions depending on the situation at hand, I as well have a decent amount of experience with source mod.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming:

- High knowledge of Source-Mod,
- Commitment,
- Dedication,
- Problem Solving,
- Working under pressure,,
- I keep calm during situations,
- Quick and accurate decisions,
- Friendliness,
- I'm a very helpful person,
- I'm a very approachable person and can be got along very easily

Have You Checked The Application Requirements:

Yes.

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For:

Yes.

Do You Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?:

Yes.

Thank you for reading my JUMP Moderator Application,

~Lethiem

Edited by Lethiem

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

+rep he seems mature enoguh to have this position

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

+REP

May be fat ;), but he is a good guy. Known him for a while and he always takes it serious on Bhop. Will play a good part in the Staff Team.

Great app mate. I think you're more than ready and suit the position. Thanks for applying and best of luck :) +1

You're level headed and I've never seen you get the slightest bit angry. You've always helped me and other players so you deserve this

q7FvjV2.png

+1 One of if not the best candidate for Bhop staff currently. He's suitable and mature for the position, respectful to everyone and easily approachable.

Good luck, hope to see you on the team!

+rep 

Deserves trial, is well-known and respected throughout the community, dedicated towards the community, fat and bad at rust.... what else could we possibly need!?!?
Srsly though I believe he'll do great in his trial. 

just my 2cents ^_^

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

+REP Lethiem is a great guy and i think he shows more than enough maturity whilst interacting with players as well as other staff members, I think he would be a suitable candidate this role.

• Like 3

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

+REP Mature guy, Give him a shot at trial

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)