SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Announcement To Admins and shit

Zypher

I've been inactive as dick lately. Sometimes I'll go into jailbreak and for a sneak peak and perv on some of the admins. Even when there are 3+ admins online no one is muting the mic spammer.

Please, if you hear a little shit screaming or someone playing that thomas the tank engine shit on jailbreak please mute them, it takes 2 seconds and makes the server more enjoyable and less cancerous.

That's an Admins job to mute people that are spamming. I think all of the Admins know this hence why they actually have admin. Haven't seen you active in yonks and you make a post like this...
Take note of which admins were doing it so you can send a personal message there way.

not in my server son, scoutz is the most behaved server because we keep em' on the leash.. keep in mind not many older players want to play jailbreak and kiddy modes so you will have to deal with fellow 12y admins and 12ies in general love the squeak and spam gaming culture.
the older we get the less we want to hear

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'ThrasheR' wrote:
Gets admin
Dissapears
Comes back
Complains about admins not doing their job

Turns out I've been doing a better job while inactive l0l