SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[KZG] Casual Competitive !ws !knife !gameme APP For President

BuLLee

I may be easy but bullee is a nice lad who takes his admin role on the sk server personally he is responsible and would make a good admin on this server also

U may not have seen me on the sk server very often but u do take ur role as an admin responsibly which is a very good thing +1 would like to see u an admin on casual competitive as well

Good Lad, Professional Scoutez player. Would make a good admin. Just another thing you can add to your resume?

Sincerely

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

• 3 weeks later...

Where to begin with @"BuLLee" i have learnt a lot of administration techniques from observing in gameplay he is very fair and also is able to deal with problems in a professional manner he is as active as i on the scoutznknives server and im am very impressed with the quality of gameplay i witness whilst he is present,he is one of the only people i asked to vouch for me and that is because i believe his word means alot to the players on server i couldnt recommend him enough is a decent guy and strong in wizdom +rep for the Juggernaut

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

thanks pep & dope much appreciated guys

and hold up wtf @dopescope :o >>> Points:2,084¢ wut how

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

@"BuLLee" I hussle hard cuzzy check the referral brahhhh "DopeScope the new bill games of cs" @"sirtron"

gave some to skyprah to chill on 4 digits to not greasing tho bahahahaha

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

+Rep

I thought this was a no-brainer he is a leader amongst men on the KZG scout knife server and has been a great admin in the past, defiantly deserves to diversify his administrative portfolio.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search