SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hey im DopeScope

Dope

Just jam the kzg scout sever nothing else on cs go lol.. um im 24 a likeable chap few people on here will recognise my name
for gameplay on the server just here to say what up and let the world no i exist chur..

also i make my own music do me favour and go check it out hahaha thought id throw it out there..
listen like follow the choice is yours.

www.soundcloud.com/greatjakemusic

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Yo whats up DopeScope ma man! Been fun chilling with ya on scouts the past couple of days :D and Ill certainly check out your music, better be freash as ;)

Yo Man Hope To See You On Scoutez Soon :)

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Dopes voice is orgasmic on the mic. If kzg ever hosts international tournaments one day dope should be the community speaker.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

sick tunes on your soundcloud is that all you? your voice and music production? I am an ex audio engineer :)

'BuLLee' wrote:
sick tunes on your soundcloud is that all you? your voice and music production? I am an ex audio engineer :)

yea man i studied audio engineering when i left school as a younger lad also i run protools 10 for my recording and mastering, fl studio and reason are usually my goto software for production depending on type of song i vary through them we should work on something together if you ever feel the urge i allways encourage people when it comes to making music plus also alsway good hearing other mixing styles over my stuff give me ideas to bounce off

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

good man, protools is superb but I never put my hand on the newest version I heard they are introducing beat loops and synths like reason? reason is better than logic in my opinion but I am more familiar with logic, easy as to use.. I route logic with protools since protools is for recording and logic is for beats and production really
Is that your voice? sounds so different and yankee compared to how you sound on the mic