SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

♕AK♕'s Unban Appeal

PAPA|FRANK

Your ingame Name: ♕AK♕

Server you were banned / muted on?: Scouts and Knivez

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:227080048

Date / Time of Ban: 18/11/17

Admin that banned or muted (if known): sorrow

Reason for ban (if known): I had a lan party and one of my mates had to download csgo and he hadn't played csgo in a while so i said to him he could warmup on my pc playing on my acc and we were all tired and not paying attention and he downloaded hacks and hacked on one of the kzg servers now i am ban he said he will admit to it being him that was hacking and that he is sorry

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: becuase it wasnt me on the acc and i was unaware that he had downlaoded hax seiing it was 2 am and and we were high and tired he said he willl admit to it being him and he is sorry.

I mean it's your account and your responsible for whatever happens on it so for that reason I don't think you should be unbanned for a while.

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

Good one xd
Like ja said you're responsible for whatever happens on your account. Also don't make up bullshit stories like this, there's a slight chance this is true but even if it is this ban should be kept in place.

Also when in the fuck did Sorrow start playing scoutz lol

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

can i be unban from combat surf then seeing the nothing happend on there and sorrow wasnt playing when it happend he wasnt in game 

some other kidwas

When you are found hacking, you are banned off ALL kzg servers. We taking hacking as a serious offence. Your story seems to be very suspicious as well. I have recorded evidence of you hacking and you seemed to be enjoying the fact that you were hacking, so I highly doubt that was your friend on your account.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

why would i hack i was going to apply for admin and i plus why would hack when i have skins plus you siad i sound like i injoy my self how do u know i was on the mic 

12 minutes ago, PAPA|FRANK said:

yea that was my main until it got hacked but i have access back to now why you asking

I'm asking because I hope you understand how easy it is for us to believe that you got vac banned on your main, made a new steam account (that was made a few weeks after your main was vacced) and got caught hacking on it on KZG servers. That's why we are having difficulty believing that your friend went on your account and hacked on it. It makes it even more suspicious that you have 2 accounts that have been caught for hacking. 

Regardless if it was your friend or not, you have full responsibility over what your account does on KZG servers. Suppose we unban you, what's stopping your friend on going on it again, downloading hacks and ruining the experience for our other KZG players?

0lzHluV.png

3 hours ago, PAPA|FRANK said:

that evidence dont prove anything for a start i sound nothing like that 

You're an idiot. TJ was on scouts prior to Sorrow coming on. Sorrow and I were literally playing with you on scouts 10 minutes prior to this video when you weren't cheating(or closet cheating.) First you say it was your friend who downloaded cheats, now you are saying the evidence doesn't prove anything? You denying that this evidence doesn't prove anything is clearly showing you are legit trying to shit talk your way out of this situation and the reason why I'm denying your unban appeal. No one likes a cheater.

EDIT: AK has now admitted to it being him cheating last night and lying.

• skyprah locked this topic