SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

TheRiddler's Abuse Report

Yoshi

Their Ingame Name: TheRiddler

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072917139

Reason why you think they abused?: Not taking the proper actions despite breaking rules and saying / enforcing false rules which aren't written on the forums.

Witnesses's (if any): http://steamcommunity.com/id/CertifiedCjumper , http://steamcommunity.com/id/l0uisbaz , http://steamcommunity.com/id/rdy237 and others on the server.

Proof / Evidence: https://youtu.be/WRpUBZ0e9jI Here we can see a blatant tele-camp as I was shot less than a second of going through the teleporter. "Camping teleporters is punishable." The admin was not only sitting by a teleporter and not actively leaving but he was watching other teleporters which we know because he said that he "saw" me. Furthermore, we can assume that he wasn't leaving as he was "scoped" in on other areas and when I came through the teleporter he wasn't moving. Just to help get the point across, the rule says "Camping teleporters is punishable." no matter how you look at it he was camping a teleporter. The excuse that he to get out of slaying himself wasn't even relevant to the situation as it was just a recap of what had happened which did not change the fact he tele-camped.

https://youtu.be/2pTLOdzF8Wc At the beginning of the video, I got mixed up and thought that the person that got muted said that he was stuck instead of him saying things to try and stir up the admins but that doesn't matter. Although the admin which said "no sarcasms" wasn't TheRiddler, he still agreed to what Super-Soc (A different KZG admin) had said if you need the proof its around 0:23 in the video hard to hear over all the commotion but its still there nonetheless. The problem with this is that both admins are openly telling the people on the server that they aren't allowed to be sarcastic which isn't an actual rule and to top it off =|[K|T]|= I Øut rànk yõu ,who is also a KZG combat surf admin who was on at the time, didn't object to anything they were saying. I have also made a admin abuse report on him if you want to see that. (https://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2157-combat-surf-server-rules/ <<< List of rules. If you want to tell me that no sarcasm is a rule please tell me which one.). This goes to prove that he doesn't actually know the rules.Something else I don't quite understand is that if he doesn't even know the rules then why should he have the power to enforce them? Later I asked TheRiddler to quote the exact rule which says that players can't be sarchastic and he sent the 17th rule of the general rules which basically states no trolling staff members. He has gone from no sarcasms to trolling admins. Sure, you could say that he meant being sarcastic in terms of people breaking the rules but he clears this up at 0:23 in the video that "If you are being purposefully sarcastic or annoying on kzg servers, you'll just be muted". Once again, I find him making and openly spreading false rules (also being annoying and mic spamming are different things if anyone thought he was enforcing the no mic spam rule.). Within the 20 or so minutes he was on he continues to show his lack of knowledge in terms of the KZG rules.

I wasn't able to get this recorded but he kicked someone for badmouthing the server and that if he doesn't like the server he doesn't have to play it (Skyprah i'm sure you have some kind of logs you can check, he kicked him with the message "then don't play it"). It makes sense until you think about what rule he broke to get kicked (https://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2157-combat-surf-server-rules/ <<< List of rules. Incase you forgot 'em). Afterwards, I talked to the person who got kicked (http://steamcommunity.com/id/CertifiedCjumper) and he told me that he didn't even say anything about the server. However, let's assume for a minute that he did say something negative about the server. Honestly who cares? It's his opinion and if he wants to voice it he can as there is no rule against it. If TheRiddler doesn't like it he can just tell him he doesn't have to play rather than kicking him because he got mad at someone who didn't like the server. TheRiddler had no proof he was being serious anyway it might have been a joke or a specific rule a feature he dislikes. Whatever it was, he didn't deserve to be kicked.

TheRiddler abuses. I got all this proof and footage in the time 2 maps could be played. So within twenty or so minuted he has given me more than enough reason to write the abuse report. If you don't think he should be demoted, or at least talked to so he clearly knows how to react in different situation, I would like to hear the reasoning as for why.

Edited by Yoshi

From what you have said and what the video has shown is seen as evidence. the video only did show 1 clip NEUTRAL 

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

21 minutes ago, Macgregor said:

From what you have said and what the video has shown is seen as evidence. the video only did show 1 clip NEUTRAL 

I'm sorry, can you explain what a NEUTRAL clip is. I don't often make abuse reports so i'm not too sure what it means.

Edited by Yoshi

The first clip looks like you got telecamped as you didn't have enough time to even react @TheRiddler

The other clip doesn't give any context. Quite a few people were arguing/trolling with admins in the minutes before this video. Sarcasm in general isn't agasint the rules, but using continuous sarcasm to troll admins is against the rules. There is a distinction there to be had,which in the video Riddler was explaining.

If i remember correctly it was @Bubble who kicked the guy bad mouthing the server and KZG. I personally have no problem with someone voicing their opinion. But continually spamming one's own opinion's i dont stand for.

42 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

I'm sorry, can you explain what a NEUTRAL clip is. I don't often make abuse reports so i'm not too sure what it means.

NEUTRAL = no particular side of the situation

latest?cb=20111128052231

No sarcasm was a rule on KZG combat surf that was recently taken down because it did not describe the rule well enough. What is meant by no scarasm is simply to not push admins to their limits by being sarcastic towards them or quite simply being toxic. Simply by what I have seen of you on the server Yoshi you have had plenty of experience on Combat Surf, but the fact that you think you have a better grasp on the rules than myself then maybe you should re-consider your arguments and do further research on the rules as I have been playing on the server longer than you have. No sarcasm was a rule and still is a rule it just goes under another name which is now to not be toxic to Admins, if you stopped screaming and messaged myself I would of explained this to you. So to some everything up no sarcasm was an official rule on KZG combat surf that was modified so that it could cover more ground, no sarcasm is now part of the no trolling admin rule so that players can follow the rule with easier guidelines.

On the side note. The first clip was a clear telecamp.

Consistent and deliberate trash talk about the current server can result in a mute or a kick. Regardless of opinion, you play on our servers then you must respect other players, the staff and the server itself. The kick on the person that was "trash talking" the server was the correct course of action at the time.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Majority of the responses are saying if they are continually calling the server bad. Which Sexy Smexy didn't. He didn't say anything before hand and after asking him he says he didn't say anything about the server at all. And the reason the video had no previous context is because it happened at the beginning of the map. Regardless, if it was a rule or not if it is no longer a rule then don't enforce it. Admins have the responsibility to know the rules as they are the ones with priveleges.

Edited by Yoshi

7 hours ago, Super_Soc said:

No sarcasm was a rule on KZG combat surf that was recently taken down because it did not describe the rule well enough. What is meant by no scarasm is simply to not push admins to their limits by being sarcastic towards them or quite simply being toxic. Simply by what I have seen of you on the server Yoshi you have had plenty of experience on Combat Surf, but the fact that you think you have a better grasp on the rules than myself then maybe you should re-consider your arguments and do further research on the rules as I have been playing on the server longer than you have. No sarcasm was a rule and still is a rule it just goes under another name which is now to not be toxic to Admins, if you stopped screaming and messaged myself I would of explained this to you. So to some everything up no sarcasm was an official rule on KZG combat surf that was modified so that it could cover more ground, no sarcasm is now part of the no trolling admin rule so that players can follow the rule with easier guidelines.

If it was a rule. Then don't enforce/openly spread it if it's not currently a rule. If you are telling people "no sarcasm" is a rule when it isn't anymore you give people false impressions on what they are and aren't allowed to do.

Edited by Yoshi

3 hours ago, Sorrow said:

Consistent and deliberate trash talk about the current server can result in a mute or a kick. Regardless of opinion, you play on our servers then you must respect other players, the staff and the server itself. The kick on the person that was "trash talking" the server was the correct course of action at the time.

Which rule says respect the server?

6 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

If it was a rule. Then don't enforce/openly spread it if it's not currently a rule. If you are telling people "no sarcasm" is a rule when it isn't anymore you give people false impressions on what they are and aren't allowed to do.

He clearly said, it comes under the umbrella of another rule: Don't be toxic to admins.

5 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

Common sense.

Edited by Are Koreans Really People?

Yoshi it still is a rule but it now is part of the no trolling admin rules. Let me put this in perspective for you. There can be different scenario's when someone talks about trolling an Admin. Someone could be screaming at the Admin, someone could be spamming them in Admin chat and of course someone could be using sarcasm to troll Admins, this is why I said no sarcasm is a rule, because it is a rule. No sarcasm is one of many scenario's that could fall under the no trolling admin rule. 

Yoshi, as far as I am concerned, you should be happy you are not currently banned from all KZG servers for your continued toxic behaviour.
Thanks, 
Bubble.

149626_101.png

7 hours ago, Sorrow said:

tbh sorrow I think we are being too soft on this aids generation and the germs sprouting from that server I am god smacked to hear from trumpy and the other admins that there isnt a problem in surf combat this video is a pure example of how chaotic it is in such a short period of time.... those kids think its school where you can get a teacher fired saying he touched you just because he gave you an F for a test.. the millennial generation privileged of having a voice that isnt equal but overly credited to them.

disgraceful and disgusting how those "sleep-by-10-pm" children think its fine to talk shit online regardless of the situation or the rules... where I came from you get smacked the fuck up until your knuckles bleed for  disrespecting.. you can hear it in their whiney 12ie voices those are the kids that say stfu mom before they hit puberty..

man @TheRiddler stop talking back to them you're being soft after you started supervising other servers, you need to just apply rules from the start dont need to explain mute the twat or gag, others will follow and the server will behave.. why was I muted? because you're being a cunt.. play the game and log off do your homework after no need to start shit let others enjoy the game including the ADMIN whos trying to help the community.

a video with that title alone grinds my gears.. too many abuse reports against admins I am starting to see in the froums and all of them not one of them is genuine .. just shit starting kids.. this thread should be closed and in the future close all shit stirring threads like this dont you agree mate? in sk when ever there is an admin actually abusing a player I advice players to reach out to me, recently I dealt with a situation where larko was a little harsh on someone and everyone got along well no abuse reports no dramas. this is just irritating as shit to read.

• Like 1

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

I assume this abuse report is mostly in retaliation to me involving myself in your other report on out rank you, but I will still respond. 

I kicked smexy with the message "then don't play it then" just after his comment on voice chat "this server is shit" might not be correct wording but he called the server shit, there was nothing to indicate this was not a genuine comment from him as he had already called the admins shit and bad mouthed other aspects of the server as well, I did what I would do to any other player if they publically called the server shit. If they want to call the server that we all play on and enjoy "shit" while also participating in the toxic and chaotic situation that you and others had caused, then he has no place to be on the server and should honestly fine another one that he doesn't think is shit.

The sarcasm video you posted I don't exactly see how this relates to me at all? I was not the admin to issue the silence on the player that was causing trouble before the video started. After soc quoted one of our old server rules which he had no idea of knowing they were changed not all admins were told about these new rules when they were implemented,  I was on the mic trying to explain what he meant but all you 12ies were continuing to mic spam the server laughing over your mics on the server with no chance for the admins to explain. I quoted the rule trolling admins or players as this was what the player was doing trolling the admins with sarcasm to piss us off and elicit a response from us while still continuing to annoy us but then just pass it off as sarcasm and not serious when it was.

Now with my telecamp of you, I'm very confused here because you seem very conflicted on what you want that exact rule to be, in out rank you's abuse report you say a lot of times there is no rule of no tele-camping it's what you based your whole aurgements about and now your here crying and trying to cover your ass and blame me when it's directly conflicting with what you just said on the other abuse report? I was not following you so that does not apply but also I was not camping your teleporter or the one I was at, I was sitting in front of my teleporter with my back to it not able to see anyone come through so I wasn't camping that one and I was not camping your one as I was surveying they entire map from were I was, looking for you the last player I was never focused on your teleporter and waiting for you I was unscoped watching the map. I saw You come through scoped in and shot, now in how we did want want the rule to be enforced what I did would conflict with that rule but in how you were reading the rule and playing by it at the time was in no wrong I wasn't directly camping your teleporter and it didn't matter if I was leaving since it didn't apply to your teleporter. But what I will do is broker a deal with you, either you stand by what you were saying in out rank you's abuse report and that the slay then wasn't justifed OR that how we were trying to enforce the rule was right, that you have no proof of abuse from out rank you towards you and that I broke the rule in killing you. If you choose the later next time I am on the server I will do 2 slays (which is one more than what our punishment would be for first time offence) and the matter will be settled and we will disregard the other report.

Also I and skyprah are in the process of patching the current rule with changes to the map dust 2 and to the wording of the rule so that you won't be able to bend the rule anymore.

Furthermore from the fact you have made 2 abuse reports about admins on the same server in one night and critised the way the entire server was admined while on the server, I very much suggest you @Yoshi (make sure you read this part) get in direct contact not over the forums but direct messages with one of our community directors or skyprah himself about this matter if you still wish to pursue it any further. As back and forward over the forums takes sometime to have things done and matters settled

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BuLLee said:

tbh sorrow I think we are being too soft on this aids generation and the germs sprouting from that server I am god smacked to hear from trumpy and the other admins that there isnt a problem in surf combat this video is a pure example of how chaotic it is in such a short period of time.... those kids think its school where you can get a teacher fired saying he touched you just because he gave you an F for a test.. the millennial generation privileged of having a voice that isnt equal but overly credited to them.

disgraceful and disgusting how those "sleep-by-10-pm" children think its fine to talk shit online regardless of the situation or the rules... where I came from you get smacked the fuck up until your knuckles bleed for  disrespecting.. you can hear it in their whiney 12ie voices those are the kids that say stfu mom before they hit puberty..

man @TheRiddler stop talking back to them you're being soft after you started supervising other servers, you need to just apply rules from the start dont need to explain mute the twat or gag, others will follow and the server will behave.. why was I muted? because you're being a cunt.. play the game and log off do your homework after no need to start shit let others enjoy the game including the ADMIN whos trying to help the community.

a video with that title alone grinds my gears.. too many abuse reports against admins I am starting to see in the froums and all of them not one of them is genuine .. just shit starting kids.. this thread should be closed and in the future close all shit stirring threads like this dont you agree mate? in sk when ever there is an admin actually abusing a player I advice players to reach out to me, recently I dealt with a situation where larko was a little harsh on someone and everyone got along well no abuse reports no dramas. this is just irritating as shit to read.

Is this not hate speech / toxicity?

this is real talk speech.. little smart ass.. dont like the community just dont play in kzg any more.. rather have 5 decent players come back and play not pushed off kzg from toxic kids like you over 1 whiny trouble maker

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

1 hour ago, TheRiddler said:

I assume this abuse report is mostly in retaliation to me involving myself in your other report on out rank you, but I will still respond. 

I kicked smexy with the message "then don't play it then" just after his comment on voice chat "this server is shit" might not be correct wording but he called the server shit, there was nothing to indicate this was not a genuine comment from him as he had already called the admins shit and bad mouthed other aspects of the server as well, I did what I would do to any other player if they publically called the server shit. If they want to call the server that we all play on and enjoy "shit" while also participating in the toxic and chaotic situation that you and others had caused, then he has no place to be on the server and should honestly fine another one that he doesn't think is shit.

The sarcasm video you posted I don't exactly see how this relates to me at all? I was not the admin to issue the silence on the player that was causing trouble before the video started. After soc quoted one of our old server rules which he had no idea of knowing they were changed not all admins were told about these new rules when they were implemented,  I was on the mic trying to explain what he meant but all you 12ies were continuing to mic spam the server laughing over your mics on the server with no chance for the admins to explain. I quoted the rule trolling admins or players as this was what the player was doing trolling the admins with sarcasm to piss us off and elicit a response from us while still continuing to annoy us but then just pass it off as sarcasm and not serious when it was.

Now with my telecamp of you, I'm very confused here because you seem very conflicted on what you want that exact rule to be, in out rank you's abuse report you say a lot of times there is no rule of no tele-camping it's what you based your whole aurgements about and now your here crying and trying to cover your ass and blame me when it's directly conflicting with what you just said on the other abuse report? I was not following you so that does not apply but also I was not camping your teleporter or the one I was at, I was sitting in front of my teleporter with my back to it not able to see anyone come through so I wasn't camping that one and I was not camping your one as I was surveying they entire map from were I was, looking for you the last player I was never focused on your teleporter and waiting for you I was unscoped watching the map. I saw You come through scoped in and shot, now in how we did want want the rule to be enforced what I did would conflict with that rule but in how you were reading the rule and playing by it at the time was in no wrong I wasn't directly camping your teleporter and it didn't matter if I was leaving since it didn't apply to your teleporter. But what I will do is broker a deal with you, either you stand by what you were saying in out rank you's abuse report and that the slay then wasn't justifed OR that how we were trying to enforce the rule was right, that you have no proof of abuse from out rank you towards you and that I broke the rule in killing you. If you choose the later next time I am on the server I will do 2 slays (which is one more than what our punishment would be for first time offence) and the matter will be settled and we will disregard the other report.

Also I and skyprah are in the process of patching the current rule with changes to the map dust 2 and to the wording of the rule so that you won't be able to bend the rule anymore.

Furthermore from the fact you have made 2 abuse reports about admins on the same server in one night and critised the way the entire server was admined while on the server, I very much suggest you @Yoshi (make sure you read this part) get in direct contact not over the forums but direct messages with one of our community directors or skyprah himself about this matter if you still wish to pursue it any further. As back and forward over the forums takes sometime to have things done and matters settled

You don't seem to understand where I'm coming from. The rule says that the only thing that is punishable is "Camping teleporters" in saying this as long as you aren't camping them you shouldn't be punished. You can't be punished for "breaking rules" if the rules don't say that it is punishable. My definition of tele-camping has and will remains this until the rule is altered. You say that I said "a lot of times" that there is no rule of no-teleamping. However, I even have a bind which you can see in the video of the exact rule. If you are camping you get punished. I continue to repeat myself over and over but the point still isn't coming across. Please read this over if your interpretation of what I think of the rule hasn't changed.

34 minutes ago, BuLLee said:

this is real talk speech.. little smart ass.. dont like the community just dont play in kzg any more.. rather have 5 decent players come back and play not pushed off kzg from toxic kids like you over 1 whiny trouble maker

If you don't like the community don't play on kzg any more. You seem to hate what feels like a large proportion of people that play on kzg servers.

Edited by Yoshi

21 hours ago, Yoshi said:

Is this not hate speech / toxicity?

General ingame rules aren't exercised on the forums.. that being said i'd happily call you a twat judging by what i've seen.

On 11/20/2017 at 1:00 PM, Yoshi said:

What?!?! Are you kidding me? If I came onto a server you're admin on and started shit talking the server would you not act on it? It shouldn't need to be on the rules as koreans said it's common sense. I'm baffled on how you fail to understand this. 

On 11/20/2017 at 4:58 PM, BuLLee said:

a video with that title alone grinds my gears..

Mate the title makes me want to circle jerk to tentacle porn or some shit like wot.  I watched the video and really want to hang myself lmao. Also yoshi I like how you have a bind for the telecamp rule, should 100% go for mod pal! 

21 hours ago, Yoshi said:

If you don't like the community don't play on kzg any more. You seem to hate what feels like a large proportion of people that play on kzg servers.

Well he doesn't, here on scoutz we don't have as many cancerous players unlike combat surf. We're strict on people that just play to start shit because it's just childish.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

We expect players that come on our servers to have a little bit of decency towards other players and not microphone spam such as in that video. We also expect players to respect other players and the server itself, not to mention the staff also who take their time out of their lives to admin the servers. Would you disrespect your parent's house? Same thing applies here, its human decency.

• Like 3
As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• My Name is Tito locked this topic