SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Axil's Unban Appeal

Axil [No Sound]

Your ingame Name: Axil

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:54631798

Date / Time of Ban: 11-18-17 20:43

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Naga

Reason for ban (if known): Inappropriate Language

(Way over the top shit talking)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: (Selected Minigames in that what server option, because bhop was an unavailable option)

I am very sorry that I got caught up in the heat of the moment and joined the shit talking on the server, I took it a step too far, and don't intend on ever doing that again. I was frustrated about a friend of mine being banned, for what appeared to be no reason (he has since been unbanned) so I over-reacted.

I am very sorry for what went down, and would appreciate a ban reduction, I think it's 100% fair that I was banned, but I would really appreciate a reduction in the length. I would hate to never be able to enjoy kzg servers again.

I really enjoy KZG, and would like to be around to watch the bhop server grow.

Thanks for the consideration!

I personally believe Axil was a valued member of KZG, in particular the bhop community. I was whole heartedly saddened to hear that Axil had been banned and would like to hope a KZG admin of 4 servers can give a fairly strong vouch for this unban. Now that the couple of her drop kick friends have been removed from the picture we will have the Axil back we know and love ^_^

Known Axil for 2 years+ and never seen her even get upset before so I'm surprised at what happened. In saying that I think she will have definitely learnt from her mistakes and should have a decreased ban length. Not to mention she has contributed quite a lot to benefiting the community in her time that she has been in it +1

sтεαм

Thanks for appealing Axil,

I'm going to give this a +1. Whilst I understand the certain day this ban happened this was really the only time Axil has stepped out of hand towards KZG. Axil has always attempted to improve server quality and through her posts in the bhop section you can see the contributions she has attempted to make towards the community and server. I'd like this ban to be over seen as we allow MUCH WORSE toxic players on the server and this was a one off. I know the exact reason you stepped out of line on the day, it's a shame that things went the direction it did. I definitely think this ban should be reconsidered. +1

q7FvjV2.png

This is a really sore subject for me as you really pissed me off during the Bhop comp, as I have now relaxed a little bit I realise I probably shouldn't have reacted badly and I apologise.

I was under alot of stress and I still am for several reasons but I shouldn't take that out on you.

After the rough start to the Bhop comp I was really sad because it turned to crap and then I heard what u said about me and the comp I just kind-of lost it and I'm sorry TBH I can't remember what u said either but I shouldn't have acted so immature.

I never really hated you at all until the Bhop comp drama, but after I went to bed (2hrs earlier than normal) I slept on it and woke up and then I thought what was the point of reacting to something so small.

In short I don't hate you as a person

In fact I enjoy your company 

After thinking  about it 

I am giving 

+1 

(and thanks for sending the winner that pubg item even tho u said u wouldnt)

Edited by eatthedead7

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic