SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Combat Surf Contest

Super_Soc

KZG Combat Surf Contest

When:

Friday the 1st of December 

Time: 

5:30pm AEDT

Length of the Contest: 

Between 30 - 120 minutes

Rules: 

Three random maps will be played throughout the contest. Whoever comes first on that specific map wins a prize for that map. 

The top spot will be decided by the amount of kills a player has. Not on the amount of points.

Going onto spectate will not be permitted as it takes up room for players to join in on the contest.

Normal KZG and Combat Surf rules will apply throughout the period of the contest.

Prizes:

1ST MAP: AWP | Redline (field tested) 

2ND MAP: A Desert Eagle | Cobalt Disruption and A Wildfire Case Key.

3RD MAP: A M4a1-s Nitro and an AK-47 | Blue Laminate

(In order to receive your prize you must be able to trade so if your trade banned then you will not get your prize) 

How to Participate: 

Type KZG in the Community Browser and then click on KZG Combat Surf.

KZG Rules: 

GENERAL SERVER RULES

1. Hacking/Cheating is a permanently bannable offence.
  2. Scripting/Macroing will result in a suspension for 2 weeks when first caught. If caught again, said user will be permanently banned
  3. Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.
  4. No advertisement of any form. The only exceptions are KZG, twitch and/or youtube links.
  5. Mic/Chat spam is not allowed.
  6. The use of vocoders (voice-changers) and/or stupid accents is forbidden.
  7. The only language that is allowed to be spoken over voice chat is English.
  8. You are not allowed to play music over your microphone unless you have an Administrator's permission.
  9. Glitching/Exploiting maps, plugins or server features is not allowed and is punishable.
  10. Ghosting is not allowed and is highly condemnable on servers that allow all talk. Ghosting is disclosing enemy information once said user has died [excl. retake].
  11. If caught DDOSing any Killzone Gaming servers/users, said user will be dealt with accordingly. 
  12. DOXing or revealing personal information about another player will get you a permanent ban - this includes: names, address’, social networking accounts, mobile phone numbers etc. 
  13. Impersonations of any Staff Members or users are prohibited.
  14. Players are NOT allowed to publicly accuse other players of cheating. This creates unnecessary spam and could alert a possible cheater of the servers awareness to their hacking. To privately message an online Staff Member - Open <TEAM CHAT> (not <ALL CHAT>) and put an @ in front of your message  e.g. @Nyalon is aboosing his powers.
  15. Delaying rounds purposely is punishable by death. Continuing to delay rounds once told not to will most likely result in a suspension.
  16. On the defusal gamemode, not defusing the bomb and/or purposely making other players unable to defuse the bomb will result in a kick or suspension.
  17. Trolling Staff Members or users is not acceptable and said user will be punished grimly. 
  18. Ban evading is punishable by a longer ban sentence.

COMBAT SURF SERVER RULES

1. Teleport Camping or Telecamping is strictly forbidden, and will result in a slay – Telecamping is the act of killing a player within 2 seconds of them exiting a teleporter; this does not apply if you have exited the teleport after them. The only expectation of the rule, is the awareness of someone following you. If someone follows you, you may kill them when they exit; AS LONG AS YOU ARE ACTIVELY LEAVING THE AREA OF THE TELEPORTER. Falsely accusing someone of Telecamping may result in a mute/kick.
  2. Elevator camping is not allowed and will result in a slay - this is the act of waiting at the top of an elevators for players to come up and kill them.
  3. Jail camping is not allowed and will result in a slay - players must actively attempt to leave jail and the areas around it.

INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RULES LISTED ABOVE MAY RESULT IN CONSEQUENCES WHICH MAY INCLUDE BEING GAGGED, MUTED, KICKED, SUSPENDED OR BANNED.

ALL RULES STATED ABOVE APPLY TO ALL KZG COMBAT SURF SERVERS

NOTE: THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.   

Staff:

@Community Director @Combat Surf Administrator @Combat Surf Moderator @Combat Surf Trial Administrator @Combat Surf Trial Moderator

will be on to enforce these rules. 

Donations: 

If you would like to add in a donation that goes towards the contest, contact myself via Discord or Steam.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow, I just broke my wrist and cant attend :( delay it for 4-6 weeks? xD

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

57 minutes ago, It's Lad said:

Would this be an FFA or Team vs Team??

Thank's you for creating the contest

P.s. Good luck all!

~ Lad

up to the community I guess.

Guys i want your opinions on a couple of things.

1 do you guys want friendly fire turned on during the contest .

2 do you guys want a time limit set for each map.

Hey KZG boy guys!

Just heard bout this wonderful arrangement on the surfscape and I'd just like to say it should be a team event!! So we can make really like cool or funny or witty team names haha! I think that would be cool! 

Leaving this further message for WHEN it is a team event!

LFT!

My Pros

• Really Fast Slider
  • Ranked as level 3 on the kzg discord by the mee6 bot
  • Currently have highest accuracy in relation to game time ( 31% over 7 days 13:37:11 hours )
  • Have deep secret battle plans ( My famous rebel resistance technique )
  • Believed to have the best average gameme stats on [KZG] Combat Surf 100% AWP|100tick|!ws|!gloves
  • Deep compassionate teammate with great team spirit and a high level of skill

My Cons

• Currently have a broken mouse but it is still playable! ( https://imgur.com/a/Izsti < My mouse with time stamp )
  • None other really...

Thanks combat goers  and really haha think then thats hahaha cool game event ! 

Edited by Chibiz
30% to 31%
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Chibiz said:

Hey KZG boy guys!

Just heard bout this wonderful arrangement on the surfscape and I'd just like to say it should be a team event!! So we can make really like cool or funny or witty team names haha! I think that would be cool! 

LFT!

My Pros

• Really Fast Slider
  • Currently have highest accuracy in relation to game time ( 31% over 7 days 13:37:11 hours )
  • Believed to have the best average gameme stats on [KZG] Combat Surf 100% AWP|100tick|!ws|!gloves

My Cons

• Currently have a broken mouse but it is still playable! ( https://imgur.com/a/Izsti < My mouse with time stamp )
  • None other really...

That mouse is still usable. Good Luck and I hope you have lots of fun!

hsn7VEU.jpg

I feel like I have started a competition revolution :p

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

On 25/11/2017 at 10:58 PM, Chibiz said:

Hey KZG boy guys!

LFT!

My Pros

• Really Fast Slider

My Cons

• None other really...

maybe next time.