SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Sculpted By The Gods's Administrator Application

Sculpted By The Gods

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151102002

Description Of Yourself: CS:GO Surfer from Australia, I like to surf 16 hours a day, that's my life. I have around 2k hours on CS:GO and 1k of them are on surf (currently rank 37 on KZG Surf), i'm also on the server every day I can get on.

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 4 days 10:22:48 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: 4:00 PM till 1AM weekdays, 16 hours a day Saturday/Sunday

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: I don't know if anyone will vouch for me, because no staff likes me

Players Vouching Your Application?: Everyone + Shane

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I believe I should be a part of the KZG staff team, because I'm really helpful on the server, but at the same time have a joke with people. Also probably the most respected amongst daily players (not including admins) on the server.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: I'm nice and fair, i'm on very often so when there are no admins are on, I can be on.

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

❤ nyalon was here ❤

zucc my little flower petal xxx get em! Show the world what u got :) <3 xx  good luck sweetheart
+1

• Like 1

+1 mr zunkle here is a great pet and from the countless years we have spent together we have grown quite a tight bond so I would be very appreciative if you would consider him for admin mani thank

• Like 2

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: I don't know if anyone will vouch for me, because no staff likes me\

Doesnt look like ur ready or will fit in for the job sorry though -rep

GoodLuck!!!

• Like 1

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

not going to leave a + or a - rep because on one hand you've been pretty good and civil, a couple of times though you've been an prick of which i dont really like nor tolerate.

best of luck with your application however.

• Like 1

I've known Zucc longer than I've known myself. This man forged me from clay, made me who I am today. I thought that not being in the mood was how all people felt... that was before Zucc helped find my true inner moodiness. He searched deep inside of me for hours on end until he found me - the me I was meant to be.  

Zucc has matured a lot since he joined KZG. He was just a wee boy trying to find his way in this world, so you can't blame for his rugged edginess.

+in the mood

• Like 2

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

Smart ass sometimes but you gotta love him. +REP

Good luck <3

• Like 1

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Confirmed smart ass, but easy to get along with and can take a joke(sometimes ;D) not to mention he is clearly God tier

+ 1

GL Zucc ♡

giphy.gif

+1, very relaxed and chilled person. Although doesn't handle most situations well with him usually coming back with 'your mum'. Besides that very serious and complex dude. Would like to see him become more respected player on skill surf.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

+1 May have had our disagreements in the past but as its already been said he has shown major improvements and changes in his attitude and I personally haven't had any problems with him since.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic