SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

кєямιт's Unban Appeal

кєямιт

Your ingame Name: кєямιт

Server you were banned / muted on?: Scouts and Knivez

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105966293

Date / Time of Ban: 09-07-17 20:57

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Larko

Reason for ban (if known): Assumed for hacking

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: My little brother was playing when admins suspected that he was hacking ( he wasnt ) and i am not able to play on any KZG servers being that the ban was a community ban and a Ip ban

19 hours ago, TrumperyPear said:

HQsn4Fk.jpg

As you can see in the photo, and as you have stated; you were banned for Duplicate Account; meaning that another account on your IP has been banned. If you could possibly provide the account of your brother, then we might be able to do something.

@Larko@BuLLee@My Name is Tito@Nyalon

probably just another - brother/cousin/friend/granpa/the dog/vladimir putin - did it sort of it story

if not, list all the accounts you use to play on kzg (which is why we hate smurfs, always causes issues)

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Been so many cases of "it was my brother lol unban me", and sometimes it actually was a relative that was cheating and the banned player is innocent. This usually isn't the case, and I actually had a similar thing happen with my brother breaking a servers rules on my account on css and I was perma banned from a community I had logged 1000+ hours into lol. In this case though, I looked at the recent names of the profile @Are Koreans Really People? linked, and down the bottom I saw "lub lub". I recognise this name, and I'm about 90% sure its a little kid that was a regular months ago that I ended up pinging for cheating and perm banning. If that was 'your brother', well, unluggy uce. You might be a nice guy, but how are we meant to trust you and believe that it wasn't you cheating? 

If anybody has an idea for a solution then feel free to chime in, but in my opinion you shouldn't be unbanned.

From looking at the previous bans for duplicate accounts on both the linked steam account and the account provided by kermit, it would seem they are the correct accounts in context, the story of a little brother and lub lub being a young male fits too.

I doubt the cheating ban was a mistake and because of that i wouldn't want someone playing from the same ip as the banned account, i vote to keep the ban.

he cant provide further proof and even if he did, he should suffer the consequences of his brothers actions (because if I knew there was hacks on the computer I would use them by a mistake as well? lol) ..  @Community Director @ Community Manager can we close thread.. tired of the brother stories I dont want a hacker back in SK.

• Like 2

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• My Name is Tito locked this topic