SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

sto unban appeal

stoooo

Name: sto

Server Banned On: Scoutz and Knives

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): STEAM_0:0:107905747

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): http://steamcommunity.com/id/lolblackppl

Date/Time of Ban: Roughly days ago (around August 9, not sure exactly)

Banning Admin (if known): Bullee

Reason for Ban (if known): Trash talk/ abusive behaviour

Why I should be unbanned: I was having a really bad day and took it out on the people on the server, which I am truly sorry for, I have friends on the server who tell me how good it is, and I'm sad I threw it all away because of my behaviour. I would like to be unbanned to experience what the server has to offer, and would like to show everyone that I am not the person I acted like on the day of my ban.

I banned you because you were being a smart ass especially with me for absolutely no reason besides trying to prove you can smack talk anyone including an admin but that didnt go well for you did it? now that you know we don't mess around especially me, I do not mind if @skyprah or @thrasher unban you because you're new and now you experienced how well maintained we want to keep this community. I think you learned your lesson.
But mark my words even if the owner directs me to take it easy I won't, I will perm ban you without appeal next time you smack talk an admin. We are not bullies we want you to play but respect others. Feel free to troll in a friendly way we all do for the laughs, just do not cross limits and disobey an admin again. thats my 2 cents the rest is up to seniors to decide.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
I have had this guy on other severs and he was a dick and would be banned every week so Bullee get ready

Do I know you???

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search