SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

boP's Unban Appeal

boPP

Your ingame Name: boP

Server you were banned / muted on?: 1v1, but i cannot join any of the KZG servers

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:229297029

Date / Time of Ban: 5/12/17 around 8:30 PM

Admin that banned or muted (if known): I was banned by the Console

Reason for ban (if known): I just logged into the 1v1 server and as soon as i spawned it said You have been banned?

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because i have know idea why i was banned in the first place? might of been a glitch

Edited by boPP

Just now, _??????????_ said:

What did you do before you joined 1v1? @boPP

I was in a game with bots messing around with commands, But all of them would've reset as i joined the server no?

• Confused 1

I think I got an idea of what happened 

Before you joined 1v1 you were on your own server with bots and you did "sv_cheats 1" after "fog_enable 0" and you joined 1v1 and that's how you got banned pretty sure cause you need sv_cheats 1 on to enable fog_enable 0 do not know if this was what happened but I am guessing

DW you will be sorted out by a higher staff member shortly

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

17 minutes ago, _??????????_ said:

I think I got an idea of what happened 

Before you joined 1v1 you were on your own server with bots and you did "sv_cheats 1" after "fog_enable 0" and you joined 1v1 and that's how you got banned pretty sure cause you need sv_cheats 1 on to enable fog_enable 0 don't if this was what happened but I am guessing

DW you will be sorted out by a higher staff member shortly

Yeah I was messing around with sv_cheats 1 on bots for over an hour so that is most likely why, is that unbanable? 

2 minutes ago, boPP said:

Yeah I was messing around with sv_cheats 1 on bots for over an hour so that is most likely why, is that unbanable? 

Yeah, pretty sure DW you will be fixed up shortly 

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

I've never seen that before, how strange. In any case, when fiddling around with unknown commands make sure to close CS:GO so all console variables reset before joining any of Killzone Gaming's servers ❤ Your account has unbanned. 

ACCEPTED

@_??????????_ thanks for that ❤

• Like 2

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• Nyalon locked this topic

So, I'm retarded... but when looking past that, you can see that all accounts that have been banned for the  SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar fog_enable violation are brand new. Three out of the seven accounts that have been banned for the fog violation are VAC banned. After testing if SMAC auto-bans you for enabling fog both in the CS:GO menu and in the server (with sv_cheats 0/1) - I feel pretty confident saying that you are lying. I also added the command to my auto exec (again, with sv_cheats 0/1) with some other commands just in case for some reason I needed more than the one. 

If you want to check out all users that have been banned for the fog_enable violation CLICK ME [https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=fog_enable&advType=reason]

In any case, I apologies for the confusion and the mix-up. Your ban will be changed back to permanent.

DENIED

plz forgive meh

• Haha 1

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~