SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

CJcambo's Abuse Report

Primobolan

Their Ingame Name: CJcambo

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cjcambo

Reason why you think they abused?: CJ has been an issue for a while now. He seems to target people unfairly, mutes them and proceeds to leave or ghost the server. I have been on the KZG surf server for 3 weeks now, known for having many funny voices which everyone appreciates. All other admins have been content with listening to it, it wasnt racist nor aimed towards anyone. Just a silly voice. Whilst conversing with other people on the server, I was randomly muted. I was surprised to say the least. I have been tempted to lodge abuse reports on CJcambo and sorrow for a while know. Regardless, Cj's excuse for the mute was that I was mocking. You could stay in the server for 2 weeks straight and not hear a voice anywhere close to the funny voice I use. I do it for the entertainment of everyone in the server. Yet here I am getting muted consistently for entertaining people. Mic spammers and racists aren't muted yet I am. He has a personal vendetta against me and a few other frequent surfers.

Witnesses's (if any): Etc, Fresh Cuts for the Sluts, Bob Hawke, Spazz Gary the Goat, Counter Strike.

Proof / Evidence: http://plays.tv/video/5a27da1b5190f1e178/-muted

1) Where does this prove it was me? Cause it doesn't.

2) You're currently asking Nyalon to +1 you when he was there to witness this whole thing.

3) There were 4 admins on at the time, so where is the proof of it being me?

Burnzz, Sid and Nyalon were there.

• Nyalon locked this topic