SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Foot Kid PP's Unban Appeal

Cinnamon

Your ingame Name: Foot Kid PP

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:60434533

Date / Time of Ban: 8/12/17

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Admin Justin

Reason for ban (if known): Gag Evading + Racism

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: The gag evading part was me using VIP chat (/v) and stating on a drunk day he is not allowed to order me not to use guns i.e. causing me to type "/v you can not order than on a drunk day n***er" which is where the racism part came in then he typed back in VIP Chat "/v LEMMY" (My known name on the server) which I took that as I warning and refrained from using the N word. Then to receive a ban twenty seconds after.

I don't usually believe in banning people, but this is an exception. You have been an exceptionally disrespectful and rude individual on the Jailbreak server. On top of this ban, you are currently silenced for 1 month for racism.

This just shows that you haven't learnt your lesson.

1be.gif

8 minutes ago, Goose said:

On top of this ban, you are currently silenced for 1 month for racism.

Just saying, but thanks for telling me

Capture.thumb.PNG.ca4d8955a56a959758cfd3946338a8f7.PNG

I understand his been getting alot of bans recently but what lemmy needs to do is be calm and be a little mature he likes to talk alot and he must of got a little angry at Jiggzo for alot of things from the past

76561198302495157 ii.png

Lemmy mate, you really need to learn your lesson. You have been nothing but a trouble maker and a complete nuisance for the past two months to myself and many other community members, hence the extended punishments and then the final month silence. You know using the vip chat is a wrongdoing however you continued to use it which obviously indicates that you haven't even made an attempt to stop your wrongdoings. I was told by @Ec1ipse that I could ban you for the same amount of time as the silence so the ban is completely fine and will stay in place. When you come off the ban I would like to see a positive attitude from you and I want to see you  stop being a shithead on the server that no one wants.

9 hours ago, Lethiem said:

These Images listed below do contain racism, This is Foot Kid PP how he responds to jiggzo via Discord. 

-REP

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

These images of your reaction after the ban is just fucking disgusting, I thought we spoke about not breaking rules and fixed that but I guess not.

I think this one month ban should stay and hopefully, you will come back a changed man because if not who knows how much longer you will survive in KZG...

• Like 2

• Nyalon locked this topic