SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

No Man's Sky

BuLLee

the title it self triggers feminists. so can you tell me if this game is cool enough for 80 bucks on steam? if anyone got it let us know.. I feel like its just another open world (one of the biggest open worlds?) game but is repetitive in terms of concepts not material..

let me know before I waste 80 bucks or gain a whole new world of positive isolation 

chur

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

ok so I think its a golden game but its how you like your games its like rust and ark survival evolved together but yeah its an awesome game should get it man!

• 4 weeks later...

Dont get the game!! haha they built up the hype for no reason theres like trillions of planets so you wont find anyone online, unless they've changed it by now idk, but yeah its stupid

'Soul' wrote:
Dont get the game!! haha they built up the hype for no reason theres like trillions of planets so you wont find anyone online, unless they've changed it by now idk, but yeah its stupid

Agreed