SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Combat Surf 6v6 Tournament

MuzzLightYer

Team Name: Washed Up Surfers.

1. Dandy

2. The Fastest Ethiopian

3. Gutterfucker

4. Soona

5. Censor

6. Luke ( Optik )

Sub - Grom

Edited by Dandy

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS: Since the leader of this event is too incompetent to actually keep everyone updated - There is 8 teams. And they have already been chosen.

i was apparently the 9th team cuz people cant cound these days, but that's besides the point. No point in signing up a team past the one below me.

You're Welcome.

1 hour ago, Dandy said:

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS: Since the leader of this event is too incompetent to actually keep everyone updated - There is 8 teams. And they have already been chosen.

i was apparently the 9th team cuz people cant cound these days, but that's besides the point. No point in signing up a team past the one below me.

You're Welcome.

He actually requested the thread be closed last night after the final team was made. Also it has nothing to do with competency considering this is a fun tournament and not an esports tournament.