SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

50's Unban Appeal

Your ingame Name: 50

Server you were banned / muted on?: Combat Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179182092

Date / Time of Ban: 10-07-17

Admin that banned or muted (if known): TheRiddler

Reason for ban (if known): Spamming ff in console

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I'm sorry for spamming ff, and ban evading, i genuinely regret doing it, and if I could take back doing it I 100% would do so. As for ban evading, I only joined the server on my smurf, named fifty (not hiding who I was), and asked the admin on at the time, Super-Soc, if there was a chance that my appeal be accepted if I were to appeal. He said yes there is, but he also told me not to ban evade and said that he would have to ban me for doing so(good admin material), which I agreed to. I feel the reason for my last appeal being denied was because of that ban for ban evading, but I believe skyprah misinterpreted the ban, and if you had've known the backstory to me ban evading, the outcome would've been different. Would reallly appreciate it if I was unbanned some time in the near future, seeing as recently felt like trying something new, like minigames or jailbreak, but I'm prohibited by my ban.

Thanks, 50.

• Sad 2

Seems you have a problem understanding what denied meant on your last 3 unban appeals. You only just had our last appeal denied 4 Days ago after you were banned on a smurf evading your ban like you said and that was the reason skyprah himself denied it. I'm not sure what you think he misinterpreted about you coming onto the kzg servers on another account so you could dodge your perm ban, it's right in our rules "ban evading is punishable by a longer ban sentence". Each time you have applied to be unbanned you have given reasons to question if you are being serious about what you say and if your sincere to act better if you were unbanned. You lied about what your actions were when you were banned on your first 2 appeals and then ban evaded during your 3rd appeal. it's getting old and annoying watching you keep coming back here, telling us you will change when you haven't given us any reason to think you are changing when your actions (lying and ban evading) so far have contradicted your words.

@Community Director @skyprah 

well i was denied twice without you's seeing me change at all

28 minutes ago, TheRiddler said:

you coming onto the kzg servers on another account so you could dodge your perm ban

As I said in my appeal if you even read it properly, likely you didnt understand it as I clearly stated that I only joined the server on my smurf, named fifty (not hiding who I was), and asked the admin on at the time, Super-Soc, if there was a chance that my appeal be accepted if I were to appeal. I didnt join the server to "dodge" my perm ban, I was simply on there to ask something. Because of that my appeal was denied, but I'm appealing again so soon as @skyprah clearly misinterpreted my ban evading, if he had of known that I only joined the server for a short amount of time, specifically to talk, I believe the outcome would've been different seeing that was the only reason given in denying my appeal. 

Couldnt find his steam account, saw he was on the server at the time so I just joined. The only 3 admins I've messaged on the forums have read my message and not responded, so I've stopped that as my message clearly doesn't come through. I tried messaging skyprah, nothing happened so I made this appeal again. 

@50 I understand what you were saying for your reason to be on the server (even if it's a piss weak reason), what i dont understand is how you think that reason is going to change everything about what the situation was. You joined a KZG server on your smurf because your main was banned because we did not want you to be playing on our servers, the reason that was already reviewed 2 times other appeals before your last one. You knew you shouldn't have been on the server, you openly broke a rule on our server during a period of time you were trying to convince us to you would be changing how you act on our server. I don't need to and won't comment further on this, my opinions have been made on whether you should be unbanned in my post above and the other 2 appeals i commented on, i will leave this for Skyprah or the directors to decided on.

Yeah but spamming ff is such a stupid thing to be banned for, everyone that has asked why I'm banned has agreed that a permanent ban for that is bullshit. One stupid decision on one night ruins a perfectly good reputation on the server

4 hours ago, 50 said:

Yeah but spamming ff is such a stupid thing to be banned for, everyone that has asked why I'm banned has agreed that a permanent ban for that is bullshit. One stupid decision on one night ruins a perfectly good reputation on the server

Come on man, I wasn't gonna reply but this is a rubbish response. It was an exploit that you used to troll the server. And also yes, one stupid decision can ruin a perfectly good reputation on a server like for instance exploiting the server for your own nefarious reasons and making everybody else's time on the server more annoying. So man just cop it on the chin and get over it, you did wrong and now you gain the consequences, that's how life works.

11 hours ago, 50 said:Your ingame Name: 50

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I'm sorry for spamming ff, and ban evading, i genuinely regret doing it

No you're not sorry. Not one bit from your excuses and arguments you've made like the one I quoted beforehand, all you want to do is get a get out of jail free card by lying to us in this statement. That's not gonna happen. I recommend not making another unban appeal for a while. And next time be genuine and don't lie.

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

sigh sorta feel bad for 50s, he was part of the wrong crowd and learnt the wrong morals. With the right mentoring and support i reckon he could become a valuable player to the kzg community!

• Thanks 2

JaTheBeast, you had no clue who I was until I was banned, you didn't know me before I spammed ff, and all you've seen is my ban appeal and instantly think I'm a shit person, all because I joined in on spamming ff on one night. You're saying I'm not sorry, you've never seen me at all, yet you're judging whether I'm sorry or not simply from words on a forum? It's likely you don't even know what happened when I was banned, but you still decide to comment. 

6 hours ago, JaTheBest123 said:

It was an exploit that you used to troll the server

Firstly, I only joined in after a few minutes of other people/someone else constantly spamming, and I was banned not for spamming, but because I told someone else how to do it. Yes a stupid idea, but why would I not be sorry and regret it? It ended up in me being banned for months, I've seen what people have said and how I exploited the server, which makes it become more effort for the admins, and I'm sorry for that, it probably doesn't sound like I am seeing it's just words on a forum. Is it possible I could be on some sort of trial unban, if I break any rules, even as little as telecamping or being toxic, rebanned. I don't know how to prove to you I've changed when all I can do is type on a forum. 

1 hour ago, 50 said:

It's likely you don't even know what happened when I was banned, but you still decide to comment. 

That's the whole point of the ban appeal, to explain the what, when, who and why. 

Multiple people can and will comment on threads like this, especially when they are ban appeals, as it assists the main admins in making a correct decision. Even more so, when you make multiple ban appeals in a short span of time.

yet you're judging whether I'm sorry or not simply from words on a forum

In comparison to what? words in in-game chat? words in-game voice chat (that require video/audio recording to base opinions on at a later date). Welcome to writing messages mate, people will judge you based on those messages whether you like it or not.

Is it possible I could be on some sort of trial unban, if I break any rules, even as little as telecamping or being toxic, rebanned.

That's the idea of a ban, to give you a break from the server so that any opinions would drift away and you can come back fresh and willing to start over.

Couldnt find his steam account, saw he was on the server at the time so I just joined. The only 3 admins I've messaged on the forums have read my message and not responded, so I've stopped that as my message clearly doesn't come through. I tried messaging skyprah, nothing happened so I made this appeal again. 

So you tried once to find his account, even though you can get the direct link to it off the forums, the server list, the current players playing list, the other admin's friends lists and the steam search feature - then decide to message them on the forums (one of the previously listed places to find his account), got tired of that and decided to break another server rule to try and fix the previous breakage of the server rules. 

I wonder how that could be seen as a hasty set of decisions that lack the forethought of someone that is genuinely sorry.

4 minutes ago, Are Koreans Really People? said:

give you a break from the server

I've already had a 2 month break. 

6 minutes ago, Are Koreans Really People? said:

direct link to it off the forums, the server list, the current players playing list, the other admin's friends lists

Didn't know about all of this because I'm new to kzg forums.

6 minutes ago, Are Koreans Really People? said:

I wonder how that could be seen as a hasty set of decisions that lack the forethought of someone that is genuinely sorry.

Another person that doesn't know me but has only seen me getting banned and my appeals on the forums, already thinks I'm a shit person. 

It's been a 2 month ban for spamming ff when people that are extremely toxic and racist on multiple occasions, are let off with a mere 1 week ban. I know I shouldn't be comparing my ban to others, but when you look at what I did and compare it to the stuff other people have done (https://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3678-chibis-unban-appeal/), seems a bit unjust.

16 minutes ago, 50 said:

I've already had a 2 month break. 

The length on the break is based on the offence and the time seen fit by the admin that banned you. Judging by the other ban appeals not being accepted, other admins agreed with the length and severity of the ban, but that's obviously why you put another appeal in - which I have no problem with.

Didn't know about all of this because I'm new to kzg forums.

You've been on the forums longer than me, not to forget half of the things I mentioned are steam based and that steam is not part of the forums.

Another person that doesn't know me but has only seen me getting banned and my appeals on the forums, already thinks I'm a shit person. 

No, I personally have no opinion of the actual offense (command spamming/glitch spreading) and length of the ban. I do, however, have an issue with people (especially on ban appeals) getting shitty when other people post their view on the matter and say stuff along the line of 

JaTheBeast, you had no clue who I was until I was banned, you didn't know me before I spammed ff, and all you've seen is my ban appeal and instantly think I'm a shit person, all because I joined in on spamming ff on one night. You're saying I'm not sorry, you've never seen me at all, yet you're judging whether I'm sorry or not simply from words on a forum? It's likely you don't even know what happened when I was banned, but you still decide to comment. 

It's been a 2 month ban for spamming ff when people that are extremely toxic and racist on multiple occasions, are let off with a mere 1 week ban. I know I shouldn't be comparing my ban to others, but when you look at what I did and compare it to the stuff other people have done (https://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3678-chibis-unban-appeal/), seems a bit unjust.

I agree that the lengths of some offences can be odd, however spreading information about a glitch, that I'm sure was already getting others in trouble) is quite a hefty offence in comparison to being a racist twat. One causes multiple people to be an annoyance to the admins - the other gets swiftly dealt with by a range of increasing punishments. I can tell you, many have been perm banned for racism in the past and probably in the future.

Good luck with the ban appeal.

7 hours ago, 50 said:

JaTheBeast, you had no clue who I was until I was banned, you didn't know me before I spammed ff, and all you've seen is my ban appeal and instantly think I'm a shit person, all because I joined in on spamming ff on one night.

I don't need to know who you are, I based my argument on things you've said if you actually looked and it makes perfect sense. I made no judgment of you as a person and it is stupid that you think so. I remember meeting you on Jailbreak and you were a nice kid so my argument has nothing to do about how I think of you as a person because I think you're an ok person, I based it purely off your past denied unban appeals and one of your replies in this one.

• Like 2

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic