SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] krewzy 's Moderator Application

krewzy

Server You're Applying For: JUMP

Steam Account Name: krewzy

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158889794

Description Of Yourself: Hi, my name is Krewzy! i like playing basket-ball, and also like going on killzonegaming.com, and playing CSGO including KZG servers. I play KZ Climb a-lot and really enjoy it!

Play-Time On The Server You're Applying For?: like around about 2 days... server !gameme / !statsme is down on the server im applying for

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For: Monday 4:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Tuesday 4:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Wednesday 4:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Thursday 4:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Friday 4:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Saturday 12:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Sunday 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: (none)

Players Vouching Your Application: Bing Bong Boing Mcgee, spinnA^, Alicia, Marshmallow, Mirigul, Tazza... , Chewbacca, And Lethiem

Why Do You Think You Deserve to Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I really enjoy KZG, and i love being able to have fun on the server's. and like the community, i'm not going to say that if i'm mod i will make KZG great or anything, but i will do what i will have to do and put the server first.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: All Of The Above. I Enjoy Teaching New Players How To Climb.

Have You Checked The Application Requirements: Yes

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For: Yes

Do You Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Neutral. Not much effort put into it, haven't seen u around so I don't know how u are now, but before u were hella toxic. I'll see u ingame and then give u a +rep or -rep. thanks

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

1 minute ago, perma said:

Neutral  Not much effort in app dont play much so all i can say

6 minutes ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

Neutral. Not much effort put into it, haven't seen u around so I don't know how u are now, but before u were hella toxic. I'll see u ingame and then give u a +rep or -rep. thanks

idk what you mean im not on much. i play on the KZ server... dont think you guys have seen that but yea. should come around :)

20 hours ago, krewzy said:

idk what you mean im not on much. i play on the KZ server... dont think you guys have seen that but yea. should come around :)

I said I haven't seen u around as in we haven't been on the same servers.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

6 hours ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

I said I haven't seen u around as in we haven't been on the same servers.

he's still the same person.

Honestly, you have been one of the main trollers on JB and a troublemaker for all admins, you are constantly abusing community members and I don't think you are ready to lead them.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

17 hours ago, Black Chef said:

he's still the same person.

Honestly, you have been one of the main trollers on JB and a troublemaker for all admins, you are constantly abusing community members and I don't think you are ready to lead them.

Ok thanks Chef. -rep

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

-rep

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

Okay dude your really not suppose to even respond to people on your admin/MOD app and I really haven't seen you do anything constructive in the small amount of time I've seen you in Bhop , infact  ur a bit of an asshole :/

-rep

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

-rep

Still a troll, wasn't he banned from RP when complained to get unbanned? Just dont think he is ready for mod/admin.

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

You are a pretty funny dude, but the number of times that I have had to warn you on Jailbreak about mic-spam and screaming into your mic is incredibly high. This might be different on KZ/Bhop because I never play those servers so I'm gonna keep it as a Neutral

-rep There is no way in hell you are getting even a neutral from me, you have been a pest for the past few days, and I just muted you for 1 week for screaming into your mic after many, many more warnings then necessary, and then complained non-stop in VIP chat about it . Grow up and stop complaining.

1be.gif

I have never played on the climb server before, but going on how krewzy chose to conduct himself on the jailbreak server today -rep.

He first screamed into his mic at as high a pitch he could get to for a solid 5 seconds, before being muted and then spamming the chat about how he was not happy with how long he got muted. If that isn't the opposite of "admin material" idk what is.

Edited by Snapz

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, juwie2k said:

all you do is go around on KZG server where no one is on and try to get people ban so you can get staff. -rep

Lol @Nyalon look at this kid LMFAOO

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic