SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ironstrike Admin Application

Ironstrike

Current ingame name : Ironstrike

What server are you applying for? : I am Applying for KZGs Jailbreak server

Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:55991066

Where are you located? : Sydney Australia

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on? Yes i have Read All the rules

Have you ever donated to the server? : Yes, I have donated $20

Name at least 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Thrasher and Kezzy

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? : I want to be a Admin On KZGs Jailbreak server because l love the server and the people in it and would love to give back to the KZG community by helping out in the server. The KZG Server can sometimes become very hectic and when it becomes hectic rules are sometimes broken. l will be here to help but if people do break the rules they will be held responsible for their actions with a mute, slay or ban. I will be fair and unbiased to people breaking the rules. I am active on the server and if i am playing a different game and someone messages me or i find out that there is no admin on, l will always be available to come and help.  I take the admin role seriously and will not treat it as some sort of joke.

Extra (If any) : Firstly i would like to point out that i would be happy to start as trial as i know this process takes time.I am very active in the forums having the tab always open in case a new thread arises. realise that people may worry about my age and if l am mature enough or not.  I want to say that like l said this isn't some learning experience for me l actually want to help out and l realise that to be an admin you need to be mature responsible and always willing to help. 
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Thanks for the input. i will try and get to know more of you guys by playing more.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very nice and respected member of the community havent seen him on in a bit but is a good guy definitely should have the chance to be trial +1

Haha thanks guys for bringing up a old thread. I am currently a trial admin on scoutez and have been for a few months, i have not much interest in being admin for jailbreak at the moment but maybe in the future thanks!

Ironstrike

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search