SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

✿Vulture✿'s Ban Request

Extacy

This is definitely not a map secret, its a common glitch that people have done and currently do. Us Admins @Zing @Dongle @Spodeyy always tell people to not do this glitch and when done there is normally a deserving punishment in place. Vulture has been banned before for glitching and basically tricking the system to get as many points as possible, even though im a close friend of @Vulture's and we have a good laugh i think a week or two week ban should be in place because hes done it before and hes constantly on therefore he knows whats right and whats wrong.

+REP Sorry Vulture <3

I have to agree with Wisey here, even though Vulture is a great member of the MG community he is aware of many exploits that we have told players not to abuse, this is a very common one that many players attempt and I'm sure many have done when no admins were on the server.  I believe either a very stern warning that will result in longer bans in the future or a 1-2 week ban should be placed. 

ying to touch

It's common knowledge that even using the side as a boost is not allowed.

I feel Vulture's punishment should be influenced by the fact he has a relatively clean record in terms of bans.

8 hours ago, Dongle said:

It's common knowledge that even using the side as a boost is not allowed.

I feel Vulture's punishment should be influenced by the fact he has a relatively clean record in terms of bans.

I do aswell but of all the people on the server Vulture would be up there with one of the players who knows whats right and wrong and I've previously banned him for glitching a map and he obviously hasnt learned his lesson

3 hours ago, Wisey said:

I do aswell but of all the people on the server Vulture would be up there with one of the players who knows whats right and wrong and I've previously banned him for glitching a map and he obviously hasnt learned his lesson

Oh? It didn't show up on source bans, in that case bring down the ban hammer ^__^

Yeah, that's a godly skip, I used to use it a while ago after he told me about it.  I don't know about now but It was rarely ever enforced about using it and it was mostly looked over by people as everyone can do it. Also, Vulture does it all the time but he never pulls it off cos he TRASH. He calls himself mg1...

3 hours ago, SpinnA said:

Yeah, that's a godly skip, I used to use it a while ago after he told me about it.  I don't know about now but It was rarely ever enforced about using it and it was mostly looked over by people as everyone can do it. Also, Vulture does it all the time but he never pulls it off cos he TRASH. He calls himself mg1...

We shouldn't have to enforce rules that are common sense, its a skip in the map that shouldn't be there but you don't need admins to constantly tell you that's wrong. People need to use some common sense

7 hours ago, Wisey said:

We shouldn't have to enforce rules that are common sense, its a skip in the map that shouldn't be there but you don't need admins to constantly tell you that's wrong. People need to use some common sense

I strongly agree with what Wisey stated above, no matter what offence whether it is micspamming, map exploitation etc.  It is basic common sense not to commit to them. Rules are emplaced for a reason, which is obviously for them not to be broken, as well as for everyone to have a fun time without any toxicity amongst players, unfair map exploits or interruptions.

• Nyalon locked this topic