SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

unban appeal

FiDgEt

Your ingame Name: DICE

Server you were banned / muted on?: Combat Surf

Your Steam ID: 76561198445223185

Date / Time of Ban:15/12/2017 10:41 am

Admin that banned or muted (if known):LAD

Reason for ban (if known): i was banned for doxing someone.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i reckon i should be unbanned because i was doxed by Technosnow after he said my name i said his name back to him and everyone took notice in me saying his name and they said they r gonna get me banned but no one cared that he said my name i feel that people no my name if i do get unbanned i may or may not return to the server after this incident.

Thank You

DICE 

Why would you dox him if he doxed you, you can simply report him or get an admin to punish him. You handled the situation quite childishly if you ask me. Do you even have any evidence?

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

What i got out of the "Why I should be unbanned" is you doxxed someone cause you got doxxed? Couldn't you have handled it better and either dont say anything at all or contact an administrator?

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Why isn't techno getting punished? Hes the reason it all started. And don't say it was retaliation that started it. he broke the rules first.

hello my name is Darrell, if your name is a dox then my penis is a vagene

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

2 hours ago, Sexy Smexy said:

Why isn't techno getting punished? Hes the reason it all started. And don't say it was retaliation that started it. he broke the rules first.

Do you have evidence?

Two wrongs don't make a right. The point Is he doxxed and got given his punishment.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

If someone breaks the rules, you should get some evidence like shadowplay, demo, screenshoots and whiteness. Then report it to an admin or post a mute/ban request on the forums. You don't instead abusive the shit out them and break the rules yourself.

I've been told it's a 10000minute ban which is 1 week. The rule is " DOXing or revealing personal information about another player will get you a permanent ban - " Which says permanent so i wouldn't complain to much about a week.

Not sure if this issue has already been resolved seeing as his account isn't even banned.
I'm pretty sure he's taking the piss anyway.

Unless they were communicating via voice, which is highly unlikely considering how much they use the chat. It's pretty clear that Techno didn't reveal DICE's name or aggravate him in anyway which can be seen in the chat logs.

(DICE)

(Techno)

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic