SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] I AM SENPAIII's Administrator Application

I AM SENPAIII

Server Group You're Applying For?: SKILL SURF

Steam Account Name: I AM SENPAIII

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139498918

Description Of Yourself: I am Senpai, teacher of all the new players of the beginner server. My real name is Aaron and truthfully I'm a fun loving guy that is chill and just enjoys the time that I spend on the surf server. Majority of the hours I have in counter strike are spent on various surf servers but i feel as if KZG is the one that I will always come back to due to the community and friendly staff. I have only recently graduated from year 12 and so I have quite a bit of time on my hands hoping to fill some of that time with moderation on KZG. Some of my hobby's include fishing, fixing pinball machines and of course gaming. Overall I'm a nice guy who is looking to bring chill and positivity to the KZG surf servers.

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 15 hours on the easy server. But i do know for a fact that my hours on the beginner are well and truly greater than that and im unable to check exactly.

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: On and off all throughout the day. Id like to say I'm most active during the night but I'm also just as active throughout the day.

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: Hairy Cherry, Dex. and Raven

Players Vouching Your Application?: Cjcambo and if I was to be perfectly honest id say majority of the player base of the beginner server would vouch for me if I asked.

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I'm an active and friendly member of the KZG community. I feel as if I'm well known for my non-ironic teacher role within the community but that in itself is what makes me so unique. I always try my best to keep the servers that I'm on friendly and welcoming for new players and sometimes there are people that do ruin the server and id like to be able to warn and deal with them if needed on the spot rather then wait for another admin to come join from me using !calladmin.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: As I said in the past question I'm a friendly and welcoming guy and will always be open to help people no matter how small the problem. I can be strict and serious when I need to be to enforce the server rules but at the same time I have a good sense of humor and can take a joke.

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Edited by I AM SENPAIII
Added another admin who vouched for me

+1 Senpai has always been very helpful, playing majority beginner surf he has always been welcoming to players and helped all that needed it. I think he may actually be one of the reasons the beginner server took of as fast as it did, because he was moderating the morale of the server long before there was proper admin activity on it. Very valuable member, I give Senpai high regard 

q7FvjV2.png

+1 Though I am only a member, I have seen Aaron on multiple times. I remember when I first bought csgo and I wanted to learn to surf, I was w surfing and Aaron saw this and went out of his way to teach me how to surf, I am extremely grateful for the time he  put in to help me surf because if he didn't do that I would have given up and probably never learnt to surf, Aaron is an active member of KZG and he is extremely nice, he is always there to help out and uphold the rules. That's why I think he should be accepted

Edited by Daz

calm , mature , always helping the community and is very active on the beginner server compared to most of us staff that are generally on the easy server , would make a great admin in my honest opinion

Big +1 from me.

+1   always helping people and has proven himself to be mature and respectful, would make a excellent admin :D

GooodLuck!!!

• Like 2

giphy.gif

+1 I'm pretty new and self-taught but senpai is always on helping new people to the server, there's no reason not to make him admin, he's active and really friendly.

+1 absolute mad cunt, love his work, shared some nostalgia over scuffed state-school reading programs, good root surf teacher

+1 Has always been as helpful as possible and is a great and kind person. He offers help without the recipient even having to ask and his skill is far beyond the average, so his advice is always of use. Without even having a staff position yet, he is always helping the other staff members with their duties and is mostly seen as an authority figure on the server. 

• My Name is Tito locked this topic