SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban Appeal ScoutKnives

TheOneTheOnly

Name: nek

Server Banned On: ScoutKnives

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): STEAM_0:0:181340904

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322947536/

Date/Time of Ban:13/8/16

Banning Admin (if known): BuLLee

Reason for Ban (if known):Im gonna say changing my name to eeLLuB

Why I should be unbanned: It was a joke and i would of changed my name back to nek if you requested it. I honestly didn't see a request for me to change my name back, all i saw was eeLLuB? from either you or Merk and than i got banned. Anyways i would like to be unbanned since i enjoy scoutknives and would like to come back. I have realised never to mess around with admins as there are severe consquences.

The reason you were banned was because you imitated BuLLee's account by taking his photo and renaming yourself to eeLLub. There is a rule stating "No name impersonations of ANYONE." Found here ---> http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=36
I was here to witness the time of your banning and yes, BuLLee's actions may be harsh, @BuLLee has also claimed that you have hacked in the past and have been temp banned beforehand. We like to keep the Scoutknives community, friendly and troll free. And all he did, was enforce the rules amoung the community, and there's no messing around when it comes to this.
So please if you get unbanned, go and read the rules! (Link stated above)

I was there at the time too, pretty sure you were told to stop impersonating BuLLee by several people. However as Merk said above just get familiar with the rules :)

767268129353706171016.png

'Mr_Merkhem99' wrote:
The reason you were banned was because you imitated BuLLee's account by taking his photo and renaming yourself to eeLLub. There is a rule stating "No name impersonations of ANYONE." Found here ---> http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=36
I was here to witness the time of your banning and yes, BuLLee's actions may be harsh, @BuLLee has also claimed that you have hacked in the past and have been temp banned beforehand. We like to keep the Scoutknives community, friendly and troll free. And all he did, was enforce the rules amoung the community, and there's no messing around when it comes to this.
So please if you get unbanned, go and read the rules! (Link stated above)

^this.
and part of the rules is that you dont purposely imitate names, but you did that to me, and used my DP to prove that you are a smart ass? also, me and sky witnessed your hacks that one time in the past and I only temp banned you. thankfully you used my name backwards again to remind us. in my opinion you should be perm banned, I will leave the rest to kwala and sky.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

was also their dude needs to grow up, u broke the rules and youre blaming BuLLee for enforcing the punishment which would happen to anybody on the server impersonating admin you knew what you were doing and still continued to changed ur name which over all show you dont care for the rules of the server.

i agree with BuLLee

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Rules Are Rules. Don't test them man cause thats what happens.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

can we close the thread, perm ban no appeal sky knows about him. he recently made a new account to fuck shit up again. just filter out the COD rejects from cs. I would close it but @kwala if you want to add something, please do or close the door after you ma nig.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search