SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

number 1 james blunt fan's Unmute Appeal

the wage gap doesn't

Your ingame Name: number 1 james blunt fan

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85946762

Date / Time of Ban: 12/14/17 - 3:04 PM

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Tito

Reason for ban (if known): Being a racist ?oi

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Just wonna play some jailbreak on CT side and can't do that without a mic/chat. Would appreciate the unmute and if I fuck up again just ban my ass. Not gonna waste this opportunity and if I do then so be it. Would appreciate another chance friendios as I'm reformed and simply interested in jamming some JB. Cheers friendios xo :))))))))))))

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

+rep, deserves it. Very mature player. Needs to be unmuted.

• Like 1

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

-rep no way. This silence was put you because you just love using racial slurs which is against the rules. You were silenced for 1 day by Zing/Wisey and then after that i silenced you for 2 days for the same thing, us minigames staff agreed that you are on your last warning and so we got a report some someone saying racism that occurred on the server between midnight and 2am last night? Apparently, there was about 5 people just constantly using racial slurs and abusing other players. Dank was one of the biggest offenders apparently. So we had enough of you not listening so we put a perm silence on.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ec1ipse said:

-rep no way. This silence was put you because you just love using racial slurs which is against the rules. You were silenced for 1 day by Zing/Wisey and then after that i silenced you for 2 days for the same thing, us minigames staff agreed that you are on your last warning and so we got a report some someone saying racism that occurred on the server between midnight and 2am last night? Apparently, there was about 5 people just constantly using racial slurs and abusing other players. Dank was one of the biggest offenders apparently. So we had enough of you not listening so we put a perm silence on.

im reformed x

Edited by the wage gap doesn't

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

54 minutes ago, Wisey said:

+rep His Silence has been long enough

1 minute ago, Wisey said:

Its a perm silence days doesnt matter

So it has been long enough but the amount of days he has been silenced for doesn't matter? Dank is a troll, everyone knows it. He comes on the server to push the rules as far as possible until an admin does something, that is his form of enjoyment. 

Dank has had his chance to "reform" with plenty of lengthy mutes/gags but hasn't learnt his lesson so why give him another chance? I don't really know so correct me if I'm wrong but this isn't his first perm mute is it? Either way he was perm silenced for a reason and for that reason I don't believe he should be unmuted at this point.

sтεαм

• My Name is Tito locked this topic