SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

The Suspect's Unban Appeal

Pyrokinesis

Your ingame Name: The Suspect

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:222224484

Date / Time of Ban: 12-25-17 01:32

Admin that banned or muted (if known): My Name is Tito

Reason for ban (if known): Abusing Admins/Toxicity

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: tbh i didnt realise asking somone what happens if u ddos the server gets you banned but me abusing admins wasnt the right actions. Id like to say i was just joking around im really sorry about my actions and if i really felt that way about the mg server iwouldnt be appealing this. this doesnt excuse my actions and i am sorry for what i said. secondly once again no excuse for my reaction but from what i recall i shouldnt of done it. I wasnt just in the mood i had a bad day it was one of those day you know, that what just happens somtimes i guess. If u give me another chance again to play the server or servers again or reduce the ban to idk mayb couple months so id honestly try my best to be less toxic and get well with along with others and admins. although i was talking heapos of shit im pretty experienced on kzg and couple help me with some things here and their in the settings. Kill Zone Gaming i enjoy playing for credits and rank and against good players and im sorry for my reactions once again and i wish you could give me a second chance. aplogises from the suspect im really sorry :( but if i dont get un appeal please contact me and i will understand why just wish i could have another chance just wish my luck up to you guys love the admins and love the server kill zone gaming i apologise for everything i done in the pass so for the people i disrespect and if i come back i will be a different person and will try my best to keep my cool and soon as i get angry just ban me for 30 mins Just wish i could play again if not tough luck wanna be back their for a fresh start in 2018. Hope Everyone had a good day and take care and Merry Christmas :)

• Like 1

Ye i hop they give u a chance big bro because were getting punished for your actions dude :( i wanna play kzg again now ican if less u get unbanned 

• Thanks 1

thx for the support i hope i can get unbanned so my lil bros can play and be back on the server next year like april somtime i hope :)

Suspect is a good guy and should be unbanned. Deep down inside he is a loving and caring person who does his best ability try to succeed and not fail. Sometimes he can get offended, hurt or annoyed and then he starts to get angry and can't control it.

The reasons behind these actions are that he gets a lot of hate at school and in life and that his grandmother and grandfather died in a tragic, unforgivable car accident. They were driving across an intersection and a car was speeding at a red light and hit them and the car to their left. Just a week after the event he couldn't stand going to the funeral. Me too. You see, we went to the same primary school together and we were good friends. Our family's were beginning to be better and better friends. We knew each other well. He gave the honor for me and my family to attend the funeral as a part of thanks for being by their side for them.

If you think this was hard for suspect, it was truly stressful and hard for his mum. She would cry every night and he couldn't bare listening to her sobbing. After 3 weeks of feeling nauseous, wheezy and sad he decided to play KZG Minigames on Counter-Strike Global Offensive to make himself feel better. At first it was going ok until he saw faint memory of him and his grandparents in his mind because they used to play some video games with him. He was beginning to feel emotional and very sensitive. When people made funny comments or jokes he got offended and he couldn't control his anger anymore. It was then that it was the moment where he was being toxic and abusive towards other fellow players. It was good but bad. It's better to release all your anger verbally than physically hurting someone or yourself. It was bad that he might of hurt people feelings.

Therefor, I believe the Suspect's Ban should be lifted. But, he should at least get maybe a day or few silence or at least a day's ban. In the future, if any of these events occur again it is only fair that Suspect should get a warning then a 30 minutes to 24 hour ban/silence. Overall Suspect is a great, nurturing person who get along well. I'm not going to say his real name for private reasons.

• Sad 1

Thanks for being their for me and my family bro so much respect brothers for life love you man and ye its hard but ill move on soon should catch up soon

• Like 1

• My Name is Tito locked this topic