SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Corrupt player pretending to be admin

loldondaler1

there was this player called "jihn" who was saying that he was an admin and would get me banned if i did not do what he said i was forced to give him all the credits i earned on the server. therefore i left and did not feel like playing anymore i later found out this player was posing as an admin and not really one i would like if you would have a chat or punish this player thank you

add me so i can talk about they are all in a discord and they said they are going to make ban and say all this bullshit because they are salty i was kicking them from a discord server 

they never used the forums before they just doing this to get me banned iv got other people who was in the discord to tell the truth

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198424324516/ Harro

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cocopopchex/  CoCo

they were in the discord when my other friend were saying they are going to get me banned for being "a corrupt admin"

I mean Jhin is safe cause loldondaler7 does not got proof of him doing what he said

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Locking this thread.

Make a new report with the correct format and provide evidence.

Just to let you know, if you're making accusations up just to get someone banned for some kind of vengeance, I suggest you don't make another report.

closed.

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic