SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

spastic's Unban Appeal

DeletedAccount69

Your ingame Name: spastic

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:417666443

Date / Time of Ban: yesterday

Admin that banned or muted (if known): it says the console did

Reason for ban (if known): no idea i just went on the server and was banned instantly but i did mod some game files to get custom models so i dont know if thats why

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i didnt do anything wrong and i dont even know why i was banned and if it was for modding models i shouldnt be banned for that

Deleted my original post so I could confirm something. I wrote it based on the assumption that the server had sv_pure and sv_concistency set to 1, it doesn't.

So custom models should work (please confirm).

Having custom models wouldn't have given you the ban regardless of the server allowing them or not.

SMAC doesn't give false positives for ConVar cheat violations.

Edited by Nyoom

43 minutes ago, Nyoom said:

Deleted my original post so I could confirm something. I wrote it based on the assumption that the server had sv_pure and sv_concistency set to 1, it doesn't.

So custom models should work (please confirm).

Having custom models wouldn't have given you the ban regardless of the server allowing them or not.

SMAC doesn't give false positives for ConVar cheat violations.

whats a convar

2 minutes ago, spastic said:

just to get this straight this is a permanent ban and what type of ban is it (account/hwid/ip)

The ban is linked to your account and ip, something on your computer was forcing sv_cheats on.

1 minute ago, Nyoom said:

The ban is linked to your account and ip, something on your computer was forcing sv_cheats on.

nothing on my computer was forcing sv_cheats on i mean why the fuck would i want sv_cheats on while playing minigames but apart from that if i reset my ip and used a different account i wouldnt be automatically banned would i? or is it also hwid

Just now, spastic said:

nothing on my computer was forcing sv_cheats on i mean why the fuck would i want sv_cheats on while playing minigames but apart from that if i reset my ip and used a different account i wouldnt be automatically banned would i? or is it also hwid

I'm not going to go into details on how to ban evade.

All I know is that the system banned you for having sv_cheats on, I don't know what caused this or if it was a false positive (from my knowledge this certain ban doesn't have false positives).

Just wait for an admin to reply or add one of the directors on steam.

1 hour ago, Nyoom said:

I'm not going to go into details on how to ban evade.

All I know is that the system banned you for having sv_cheats on, I don't know what caused this or if it was a false positive (from my knowledge this certain ban doesn't have false positives).

Just wait for an admin to reply or add one of the directors on steam.

to be precise its false ban evasion which isnt even be a bad thing

Cvars are used to store configuration by both the server and client. Replicated cvars (what the module checks) always have the same value on the client as the server. Cheats interrupt the replication process to set their own value for the cvar rather than the servers value. Why they do it and how they do it is specific to the cheat and the cvar in question. A replicated cvar’s value not matching the server always indicates a cheat is being used (and a badly written one at that), the game client itself has no functionality to bypass cvar replication.

You cheated. -rep

20 minutes ago, panthA said:

You cheated. -rep

i didnt cheat you have no proof i did also wtf is the point of -repping me i only made this to unban appeal it wont affect me

Edited by spastic

it says im banned on minigames only but im banned on all kzg servers... fix your ban system

edit: my bad smac has flagged my account or something because i cant join dtk servers either nothing wrong on your end

edit2: might as well decline this appeal because even if you unban me smac wont unban me so guess ill just go kms

Edited by spastic

39 minutes ago, spastic said:

it says im banned on minigames only but im banned on all kzg servers... fix your ban system

edit: my bad smac has flagged my account or something because i cant join dtk servers either nothing wrong on your end

edit2: might as well decline this appeal because even if you unban me smac wont unban me so guess ill just go kms

https://puu.sh/yQ83b/526aa9f263.png (the link won't save as an image?)

I don't think getting yourself banned off another community for an even worse cvar will help get you unbanned.

There is nothing wrong with SMAC in regards to your ban, there is a cheat on your computer.

If you genuinely don't know what's causing it, reinstall cs:go and scan your computer.

I'd suggest adding a director on steam if you want to be unbanned because I really don't see this getting accepted.

Edited by Nyoom

2 hours ago, spastic said:

i didnt cheat you have no proof i did also wtf is the point of -repping me i only made this to unban appeal it wont affect me

I have proof. It's called a SMAC ban. That's why you were banned. 

• Nyalon locked this topic